Learn To Dominate Every Day To File A Complaint (10)

Sun Binbin's father has been working in the Su family for more than ten years. Chu Qiyu and Sun Binbin have actually known each other very early.

However, before high school, they were not in the same class, and they were all busy studying. They didn't have much contact. They didn't become familiar until they entered high school and just entered a class.

Then, Sun Binbin followed Chu Qiyu all the time.

In Chu Qiyu's previous life, he was sent abroad forcibly by his parents, but Sun Binbin and some of his other friends stayed in the country. At that time, he contacted these people and asked them to help take care of Shao Shenyang.

The results of it? Shao Shenyang is dead.

Later, when Chu Qiyu returned to China, he met Sun Binbin and the others. Sun Binbin greeted him with a smile on his face...

For Sun Binbin and the others, Shao Shenyang is nothing at all, right? They followed him in order to benefit from him instead of treating him as a friend.

Before the rebirth, although Chu Qiyu didn't break off relations with Sun Binbin and the others, the two were no longer friends. After the rebirth, he naturally couldn't do the same as before and hook up with Sun Binbin and the others.

But he did not refuse Sun Binbin and the others to join him.

Sun Binbin and they want to benefit from him, and he also needs someone to help him.

Chu Qiyu knew that in the past two days, Sun Binbin was looking for Shi Chengying's troubles, and he was looking forward to Shi Chengying's end, but he did not expect that after Sun Binbin was called a parent, he would be so flattering towards Shi Chengying.

Sun Binbin has a problem with his brain?

No, Sun Binbin wouldn't be like this even if his brain had a problem... Did he think of other ways to deal with Shi Chengying?

Chu Qiyu thought a lot, but couldn't talk to Sun Binbin-class!

After class finally ended, Sun Binbin ran out of the classroom without even looking at him.

Sun Binbin went to find his companions.

Chu Qiyu has a temperament as a young master. Many things come out as soon as he thinks about it. In fact, just as Chu Qiyu himself thinks, there is no benefit. Many people are unwilling to follow him.

Sun Binbin found someone like him who was filmed by Yan Jing and said that he planned not to follow Chu Qiyu in the future, and followed Shi Chengying.

These people are all dumbfounded: "Sun Binbin, you are not crazy, right?" Chu Qiyu is the eldest master, and he has a lot of face with Chu Qiyu. They also formed a gang, which is rampant and domineering in the school to slander the market... Well, you must hide when doing this. Point teacher.

But with Shi Chengying, the fat guy...this is too unpretentious!

"I'm not crazy, no matter what you do...I plan to follow Shi Chengying anyway." Sun Binbin said.

Sun Binbin is still very loyal. He doesn't intend to hide from his companions, but hints to them: "I will tell you quietly, Shi Chengying has someone behind him!"

The get out of class time was very short. Sun Binbin left after speaking. Before leaving, he also walked by a box of skim milk from one of the people who had been clamoring to lose weight.

So, in the middle of the morning, the hungry words have skimmed milk to satisfy their hunger.

Seeing Yanjing, he liked it, and Sun Binbin replied: "Monitor, I will buy some skimmed milk and put it in my drawer at noon. Whenever you want to eat it, just take it with me!"