Patriarch Lai And Disciples (7)

It didn't take long for Yu Lin to wear the book, and he realized that he was wearing the book, so he wrote down the important things in the book.

In the early part of the book, it was all about Su Moxiu's cultivation in the Great Heaven Sect, and his impression of how Situ Jiangning, the favorite of the Sky Sect, liked Su Moxiu and the like.

But later Su Moxiu left the Great Heaven Sect, first conquered a beast, and then entered a secret realm, obtained a heritage, and successfully advanced to the golden core.

During this period, Su Moxiu also got acquainted with Qian Cheng, a gentle male partner who is a medical repairer!

Now that he has met Qian Cheng in advance, it is time to enter the secret realm and get the inheritance!

Yu Lin wanted to go to the secret realm. Regardless of whether it was Situ Jiangning or Qian Cheng, they all agreed.

In the past two thousand years, the spiritual power in the world has been declining, and it has become more and more difficult for people to cultivate, and they often need to use pill.

As for alchemy, spiritual plants are needed, but because of the decrease in spiritual power, high-level spiritual plants are also reduced on a large scale.

There are many spiritual plants that can only be found in secret realms!

Whether it is Situ Jiangning or Qian Cheng, they have reached the Golden Elixir stage. They want to improve their strength and become more and more difficult. Pills are a necessity for them.

There is a chance to enter the secret realm, they will never miss it!

Thinking of the pill... the two looked at Yu Lin together.

If you take too much pill, you will have erysipelas in your body. Erysipelas will not only affect their cultivation, but will also shorten their lifespan.

Of course, if you can be with Yu Lin, all of this will be solved.

It's just... they looked too Lin, and looked at each other together, their eyes met, full of swords, lights and swords.

Especially Situ Jiangning, even more angry.

After he learned that Yu Lin possessed Liuli Pure Body, he took the initiative to express his affection for Lin.

Although Yu Lin did not agree, he obviously did not reject it, and the relationship between the two was getting closer.

But this time when Yu Lin came out, first he didn't want to be with him, and then he walked so close with Qian Cheng...

Situ Jiangning was unwilling to do so for a while, but also a little regretful.

He still likes Yu Lin very much. After all, Yu Lin has a good temper and a cute person. The most important thing is that he is simple... He has long thought about it and wants to be with Yu Lin for the rest of his life.

It’s just that he is a master of the Golden Core Stage after all, and now, it is very difficult for him to advance to the Golden Core Stage in the foundation building stage... He is in front of Lin, and he feels a little bit superior. Determine the relationship.

Now come out Qiancheng...

Situ Jiangning regretted that he did not start early.

Qian Cheng was in a very good mood—he could feel that Yu Lin liked himself very much.

King Skyzong’s baby, he is about to make a decision!

Qian Cheng is in the medical school, not like Qingtianzong, which widely recruits disciples, but is passed on from father to son from son to grandson.