Patriarch Lai And Disciples (8)

Yu Lin stayed away from Xiao Ye, while Situ Jiangning didn't want to care about Su Moxiu Xiao Ye, so as not to be jokes, so both of them ignored Su Moxiu and Yan Jingze.

But the few followers around Yu Lin saw the beast and beast that Su Moxiu was leading, but their eyes showed jealousy.

Even though Yu Lin possesses a colored glaze body, he is still very much loved by the real person of Chongyang, but he is only in the middle stage of foundation construction.

People who are more powerful than him would not be his followers anyway... The few followers around Yu Lin were either in the early stage of the foundation building or the middle stage of the foundation building.

They all want the beasts and beasts of the late foundation building!

If this beast was acquired by Situ Jiangning, it would probably end up in Yu Lin's hands. Yu Lin had a lot of good things in his hands, so I might give it to them!

Even if Yu Lin didn't give them the beast, the beast... the beast knows how to find Lingzhi. After finding it, Yu Lin will always give them some.

"Su Moxiu, you have such a thick-skinned face, you have robbed Master Situ's bull, horse, and beast, and you dare to come over!" One of them said humanely.

As soon as he uttered these words, others also said, "That is, relying on Master Situ's good talk, and grabbing things from Master Situ, I really opened my eyes."

Those people ran on Su Moxiu.

When the people of Qingtianzong heard this, they respected Su Moxiu.

Both belonged to the same sect, but Su Moxiu and Yan Jingze were squeezed out because they were far away.

Su Moxiu is the most annoyed of this, too lazy to talk, but Yan Jing said angrily: "It's obviously Situ Jiangning who wants to **** Master Su's beast, you guys have a face turned black and white!"

Yan Jing is not really angry.

He has more than two thousand years of memory of the original owner, and he is very open-minded, so he doesn't care about these juniors.

But he also couldn't let others slander Su Moxiu.

"Uncle Situ, I used to admire you very much, now I really see through you! To please Yu Lin for robbing Uncle Su’s bull, horse and beast, you wounded Uncle Su, if it weren’t for my presence, you might have killed him. , And now I’m still raking it down..." Yan Jing looked at Situ Jiangning accusingly, and charged Situ Jiang Ning’an of “doing something with the same door”.

Aiming at Su Moxiu was the little girl next to Yu Lin, but Yan Jing fired directly at Situ Jiangning.

After all, these little guys came to Black Su Moxiu with the banner of Situ Jiangning.

Besides... Situ Jiangning allowed them to talk non-stop, and wanted to see Su Moxiu being squeezed out, right?

"What nonsense are you talking about!" Situ Jiangning said angrily, "When did I hurt him to **** a beast!"

"I'm just an outer disciple of the Great Sky School, and Master Su is not taken seriously in the Great Sky School. What good is it for us to slander you?" Yan Jing said loudly, as if he had been wronged by the sky.

What he said is correct.

Situ Jiangning is the future lord of the Great Heaven Sect. Anyone with a brain in the Great Heaven Sect will not offend him. Yan Jing and Su Mo repaired well, so why offend Situ Jiangning?

They have offended Situ Jiangning during the period of refining qi and the period of foundation building. In the future, it will be difficult for them to live in Qingtianzong!