Patriarch Lai And Disciples (End)

Many people present regarded Yan Jingze as Su Moxiu.

Of course, some people knew that Su Moxiu didn't grow like this... But after the recent rumors, they couldn't help but wonder--then Su Moxiu had done a disguise before?

Among all the people, only a few people knew that the person in front of them was not Su Moxiu, but the real Haoran.

A real person in Chongyang knew it.

They have a portrait of Haoran when he was young.

When he saw that portrait before, he felt that Hao Ran was a real person with outstanding demeanor, even more so now.

A real person from Chongyang salutes: "I have seen the uncle master!"

When the real person Chongyang spoke, everyone present was dumbfounded.

What did they hear? They heard Chongyang call this man "Uncle Master"?

This person is not Su Moxiu, but the real Haoran?

How can this be?

They remember that when they were born, the real Haoran was already white with long beard and hair!

However, even if they were shocked, everyone saluted together.

When Yan Jing saw this, he said a few scenes.

When he spoke, he blended spiritual power into his own voice, and his divine consciousness spread out even more.

This is showing his strength.

And what he did...Those who are in the Golden Core Stage, or those with lower strength, are not deeply impressed, and those masters in the Nascent Soul Stage feel that the person in front of them is unfathomable.

If their own cultivation is trickling, the cultivation of the person in front of them... is the vast ocean.

Real Haoran is so strong? This is a bit different from what they know.

Also, the appearance of Real Haoran... how could it have changed?

Everyone was full of doubts, but Yan Jing had already left again.

As soon as Yanjing left, many people inquired with people from Qingtianzong: "Why is the appearance of Real Haoran like this?"

Qingtianzong’s Nascent Soul Stage master said: "Uncle Shizu grew up like this. When he was young, he was a top beauty in the cultivation world...Similar legends, should you have heard of it?"

Those present: "..." They have indeed heard of it!

It is said that there were tens of thousands of people who pursued the real Haoran, and many other sects were obsessed with the beauty of the real Haoran.

But they always thought that it was an exaggeration, or it was because of Haoran's physique.

So... it has something to do with the appearance of the real Haoran?

No wonder the real Haoran would make herself look old afterwards.

Wait, Haoran hasn't changed his appearance, why is he now like this again?

Real Chongyang also knew their doubts, and immediately said: "My uncle, my master, deliberately changed his appearance when he was promoted to Yuanying because he didn't want to be disturbed by others. But then he changed his appearance when he was promoted to Mahayana. Come back."

When Mr. Chongyang said the previous sentence, everyone still sympathized with Mr. Haoran, but when Mr. Chongyang said the latter sentence...

Everyone didn't know what to say.