The Prince Gave Up Treatment (2)

Yan Jing was also a little dazed while running around in the Imperial Study Room.

He didn't know why he wanted to do this.

He didn't even understand...why did he choose such a troublesome body.

He was born in chaos, and since he was conscious, he has been watching worlds emerge from chaos.

Later, when he saw that some of these worlds were facing collapse, he entered those worlds and repaired the world.

There are restrictions on his entry into these worlds, that is, he can only choose dead bodies. Generally speaking, he will choose creatures that have no relatives and no reason to enter.

That's right, creatures.

In fact, most of the time, he would choose to be an animal in the small world. After all, there are often many entanglements between humans, but animals are different.

For example, if he enters the body of a tiger that has just died, after he is alive, he stays on the mountain, hunting occasionally to fill his stomach, and there is no other trouble.

And when he fixes the world, he can leave immediately.

But this time... he didn't know why, he chose to enter a human body.

It doesn't matter if he enters the human body, he actually promised the original owner of this body to help him fulfill a wish, that is... a long life.

Really long life.

The original owner of this body requires him to live to be at least one hundred years old!

Forget it, the original owner of this body is actually a prince! A prince involved in the struggle for the throne!

After he received the memory of this body, he was dumbfounded.

What happened to him was too troublesome!

He didn't want to get involved in the fight for the throne, he wanted to cut the mess quickly, and told his father to make it clear that he didn't want the throne, and then he was banned, or sent to guard the imperial tomb. Just leave him alone and live to be a hundred years old.

but……

After seeing his father, how could he suddenly be so lively?

He even said that he likes men... Of course he won't get married, he won't leave people who are bound to him in the small world, but he can't be with men either.

People or creatures in the small world, to him... are not the same as him!

Of course... Yan Jing suddenly looked at the youngest man in the Imperial Study Room.

This person named Su Moxiu was so handsome that he wanted to take away the collection.

But this is really wrong.

Yan Jing felt that he was a little bit unlike himself.

Why did he not choose to be a tiger? !

Also, why did he suddenly feel that he is called Yan Jingze?

He obviously has no name!

Now dressed as Zhou Zhen, he should be called Zhou Zhen, if dressed as a tiger, he should be called a tiger.

Well, it’s not good to be a tiger. If you are a tiger, if you meet a person in a small world that is pleasing to the eye, do you want to eat it?

When he lost his mind, Yan Jing realized that he was blocked by Zhao Wangzhi. He turned around and wanted to go. As a result, Emperor Chengde snatched Hu Zhongshun's whisk and flicked his head!