The Beast God Outside [Extra]

Yan Jing's life in the giant tiger tribe is getting better day by day.

In the first two years after he became a partner with Hu Xiu, he had accompanied Hu Xiu on hunting, but later Hu Xiu became stronger and stronger, he stopped going with him, and later... waited for several nearby tribes to join in. They, more and more people are waiting for the giant tiger tribe...

Even Hu Xiu didn't go out hunting much.

Most of the people in their tribe no longer live in tree holes, but build houses to live.

However, Yan Jingze and Hu Xiu still live in their tree hole. Of course, this tree hole is only used for sleeping now, and they usually eat meat and barbecue. They are all used by Yan Jing to kill the huge one. Finished in a house made of bones of dinosaurs.

The house was built very carefully and firmly. The whole house is about twenty square meters. It is the living room of their house and the occasional meeting place for those in charge of the tribe.

It's better to meet in the house than in the open space outside.

You can have barbecue while partying...

There are more and more people in the giant tiger tribe, and now there are more than 500 people. Yan Jing has always worried that their food will not be enough, but his worry is unnecessary.

As long as the people in the giant tiger tribe learn how to preserve food, and then sprinkle some seeds at will, plant some edible plants... This fertile land can actually survive thousands of people.

Especially after they killed some carnivorous dinosaurs nearby!

Without the carnivorous dinosaurs, the number of herbivorous dinosaurs in their territory has risen sharply, and the meat is completely edible.

Seeing this, Yan Jing stopped interfering in the tribe's affairs.

The development of civilization takes time, he just looks at it.

Yan Jing lived his life in a very Buddhist way, and then... met a traveler who wanted to unify the world.

Wolf Qing is a traverser, he has traveled to this prehistoric world for twenty years.

When he first walked into this world, he couldn't accept this world a bit.

There is nothing but danger here, it's really terrible!

Especially... the little wolf-shaped orc that he crossed is only eleven or twelve years old, so he needs to support himself!

The eleven or twelve-year-old child is still in elementary school before leaving him to cross!

Wolf Qing was very dissatisfied with this world. Fortunately, he soon discovered that he had golden fingers.

His appetite is extremely large, as long as he is willing, he can eat ten times the food of others in one meal, and he can also strengthen his own strength by eating.

This is actually all orcs, they are born with it, but most people don't have his appetite, can't eat so many things, and the improvement of strength is very slow.

Besides... he is also a traverser who knows a lot of knowledge!

He makes fishing nets and catches fish to fill his stomach.

He tried to build a house, by teaching people to build a house in exchange for meat!

He also pretended that he had seen the beast **** in his dream, and cast himself as the messenger of the beast god, and he was finally respected by the people.