Patriarch Lai And Disciples (20)

The Canglan Continent is very, very large.

Su Moxiu’s family is still a little far away from the Great Heaven Sect. If they ride a bull, horse, or beast, or fly with a sword, they may have to walk for more than a month, but now they are riding on a flying boat controlled by a master of the Nascent Soul Stage, and the speed is very fast. .

They can reach their destination in just one day.

Yan Jing did not ride a flying boat less often. The flying boat was not unusual for him, but Su Moxiu was different. He had never been on a flying boat before.

Therefore, after staying in the room for a while, he went to the bow of the flying boat and looked at the scene outside.

After Su Moxiu went out, Yan Jing would naturally not stay in the house, he followed outside, and then...

The five masters of the Yuan Ying period immediately sent them a variety of delicacies.

Generally, cultivators will not eat randomly after bigu, so as not to affect their cultivation, but Su Moxiu and Yan Jing both possess the pure colored glaze body and can eat.

Of course, Yan Jing still doesn't know about Su Moxiu's possession of a glazed pure body... Yan Jing handed Su Moxiu a spiritual fruit: "If you have anything you want to eat, just eat it, don't worry, I can help you purify it."

In order to make it easier to speak, the two of them set up a soundproof barrier. Su Moxiu asked Yan Jingze: "What is the matter with Liuli Jingti? Can it be a great benefit to my partner in dual cultivation?"

Yan Jing saw that Su Moxiu was curious, and explained the situation of the Liuli Jing body in detail.

In fact, many, many years ago, when the spiritual power was abundant, the effect of the colored glaze body was not so great. After all, at that time, even if the spiritual power in the body was mixed, it could still rise.

Now that the Liuli Jing body has become so important, it is mainly because it is getting harder and harder for people to be promoted to the Nascent Soul, and the purity of the spiritual power in the body will undoubtedly greatly increase the success rate.

There is also... he, the ancestor of the realm of cultivation, possesses a colored glaze body.

People naturally value this physique even more.

But if it were changed to two thousand years ago... if you are looking for a double repair partner, you will definitely be more willing to find the kind of physique that can enhance the strength of both sides during double repair, such as pure yin physique.

In addition, those who have a colored glaze body can only purify themselves. If they purify others in the double cultivation, the frequency will increase for a long time. Slowly, they may not be able to purify themselves at the end!

Of course, there is a big difference between his strength and Su Moxiu's strength, so basically there is no need to worry about this issue.

Yan Jing was afraid that Su Moxiu was worried, so he only mentioned a few words about this matter, and then asked Su Moxiu's family.

After Su Moxiu arrived at Qingtianzong, he was busy cultivating and never returned home.

But he has contact with his family.

As a large sect of Qingtianzong, it naturally needs some industries to maintain expenses, and it also needs to absorb outstanding children from all over to return to the sect... There are industries and offices in many places of the Qingtianzong.

Both parties rely on these offices to communicate.

But even if he can communicate, Su Moxiu doesn't know much about the situation at home. When it comes to family matters, most of what he said is his childhood memories.