The General Took The Initiative To Be Robbed (21)

Su Xingyin has experienced strong winds and waves.

But he still couldn't adapt to being called father by his brother.

He took a deep breath and said with difficulty: "Jing Shan, are you sure you want to be with Mo Xiu? Do you want to think about it again?"

"No need." Yan Jing was very firm.

Seeing that Yan Jing was like this, Su Xingyin didn't know whether he should be happy or depressed.

Yan Jing is willing to be with his son, so that he doesn't have to be so guilty, but the two really want to be together...what will they do in the future?

Su Xingyin looked at Yan Jingze earnestly: "Jingshan, you will inherit the title in the future, and you will always marry a wife and have children..."

"I will not marry a wife and have children." Yan Jing said, "Father, I only like Ashiu."

Su Xingyin heard this "father" and his breath stopped: "If Ashiu wants to marry a wife and have children..."

"I won't marry a wife and have children!" Su Moxiu said quickly, "Father, I only like him."

The two of them talked, and smiled at each other, full of affection.

Su Xingyin suddenly felt that he was a bit redundant and his teeth were a bit sour.

What is this all about!

Staring at these two people for a while, Su Xingyin sighed and said to Su Mo Xiu: "Mo Xiu, come here, I have something to tell you!"

"Father? What's the matter with you?" Su Moxiu then looked away from Yan Jingze, and couldn't help but float back to see Yan Jingze.

This is really...have a daughter-in-law and forget his father!

Su Xingyin said: "Since you have decided to be together, then you must be right... To Jingshan, you can't half-hearted... Alas!"

Compared to his son's promise not to marry, Su Xingyin still believed in Zhou Jingshan's promise.

Zhou Jingshan has always said that he will do what he says, besides...for more than a decade, Zhou Jingshan was young and arrogant, able to clean himself up, and he should not have troubles in the future. As for the child... he had previously wondered why Zhou Jingshan would accept so many sons, but now he understands.

Zhou Jingshan should be planning for his old age!

It's his son, a young man in his early twenties, who is emotionally making this kind of promise now, but if Zhou Jingshan gets old and deteriorating in the future... Is it possible that he will fall in love with other men and women? Or someday, will you suddenly want a child?

In that case, is Zhou Jingshan a bit pitiful?

Su Xingyin broke his heart for his brother.

"I will never be half-hearted!" Su Mo Xiudao, a man like Zhou Jingshan can't find a few in the world, how can he be half-hearted?

"Father, I believe in Ashiu!" Yan Jing looked extremely trusting in Su Moxiu.

Su Xingyin originally wanted to beat his son again, but Yan Jing looked like this... Su Xingyin said: "Okay, I don't care about you! Let you go!"

"Father, thank you." Yan Jing said hastily.

Su Xingyin covered his chest, a little breathless.

It's definitely too boring in the house... he wants to go for a walk!

Su Xingyin turned and left.

When Su Xingyin is gone...

Su Moxiu immediately looked at Yan Jingze, grabbed Yan Jingze by the collar, and snorted coldly, "You have been lying to me! Your name and your experience are all fake!"