The Prince Gave Up Treatment (4)

The three princes, surnamed Liu, and Zhaoluan, were studying at university before crossing.

At that time, there happened to be a palace drama called "The Wind and Clouds of Chengde" on the air. She chased it from beginning to end and liked the second, third, and fourth princes in the TV series very much.

But she didn't like the elder prince and the fifth prince who had little sense of existence at the beginning.

After she watched the drama, she went to learn about history and read a few related novels, and she was even more displeased with the five princes.

After the fifth prince named Zhou Zhen was abolished, fell ill and died, he took over the power of the prince and eventually became the emperor, and then... he became a tyrant.

During his reign, he always ransacked other people's homes and killed many people. Among them, the second prince, the third prince, and the fourth prince were all banned by him.

However, he himself suffered retribution, probably because of too much evil. He died early without leaving an heir. He eventually passed the throne to the eldest son of the deposed prince, and his mother was in charge of politics.

Liu Zhaoluan thought of what happened to her natal family and what happened to her and the third prince, so she wished that Zhou Zhen would die immediately.

But this matter needs to be considered in the long term.

In addition, she is now the wife of the three princes, so she not only wants Zhou Zhen to die, she also wants the three princes to ascend the throne.

Thankfully, she had just read history books and related novels before crossing, and remembered many things!

Among the five princes of Chengde, the prince was quite modest. The second prince had great military talents and won many battles. The third prince’s literary talents passed down many famous poems. The fifth prince... before the death of Emperor Chengde, his evaluation of his son was "sword halberd, joy and anger invisible".

Coupled with what he did after he became the throne, no one likes him even if he is the last winner.

Liu Zhaoluan and the third prince talked about the wine.

On the other side, Yan Jing was lying on the bed in the side hall, asleep.

After Emperor Chengde and the prince left yesterday, Hu Zhong sent him a mat pillow and snacks by the way, and then...he just went to sleep after eating something.

Emperor Chengde didn't sleep well all night, and when he got up early, he thought of his son.

He hurried to the side hall, full of worry in his heart.

The child's inhumanity is known to them, and now they don't know how painful it will be.

He thought of some comforting words, and when he entered the side hall, he was sleeping soundly when he saw Yan Jing.

The worry in Emperor Chengde's heart suddenly turned into anger, he hurried forward, and patted Yan Jingze on his body: "Bastard! Don't get up!"

Yan Jing was photographed and woke up and yawned: "What do you do when you get up so early?"

"Last morning!" Chengde emperor said.

"I don't want to go, I won't go to court in the future!" Yan Jing picked up the bed sheet and covered his head.

Here, there is basically a small dynasty meeting every day, and a big dynasty meeting every three days.

The small dynasty meeting usually started after sunrise. In fact, the Chengde emperor took a dozen to dozens of officials to deal with political affairs together, but the big dynasty meeting was more deceptive.