Famous Guide Bumper Porcelain Flow (22)

Su Moxiu thanked Zhou Liming very seriously.

He had always felt that Gu Shihao was particularly powerful before, and felt that he was nothing compared to Gu Shihao.

Although he looks good, Gu Shihao is not bad either.

Now that he knows that Gu Shihao's ideal type has always been like this, he is confident.

If you don't compare with Gu Shihao, if you compare with the people around you... there are really not many people who are rich and good looking like him.

Since he was a child, he felt that he should save money. This idea is correct! It's good to have money!

Zhou Liming couldn't react to something.

Su Moxiu actually thanked him? It seems to be sincere?

"Are you sick?" Zhou Liming only felt that his full stomach would be overwhelmed with anger, "Gu Shihao doesn't like you!"

"He loves me." Su Mo Xiu said.

"He loves you? How could he love you, he loves Zhao Yangui! He wants to eat swan meat!" Zhou Liming sneered, and wanted to show Su Moxiu more evidence.

He prepared more than that recording.

"Nonsense." Su Moxiu heard Zhou Liming say that Gu Shihao doesn't love himself and others, and was so angry that he stepped forward and grabbed Zhou Liming and staggered Zhou Liming. Forget it, he kicked out... directly kicked. In the key part of the man’s "eggs cracking".

Su Moxiu’s disease is not a scholar’s ​​syndrome, but another autism spectrum disorder. He has some stereotyped behaviors, has difficulty understanding other people’s language, and lacks facial expressions and gestures when communicating with others.

In addition, their athletic ability is often very average.

However, Su Moxiu's parents discovered his illness very early and guided them carefully, so his condition is not serious. Before he became an adult, his parents had overprotected him, and he did not suffer any harm. He has a very good personality.

Of course, it also makes it difficult for him to integrate into society.

As for a pair of parents like that, seeing their son slow down and taking photos with others, they were naturally uneasy. They were afraid that Su Moxiu would be bullied outside, so they asked Su Moxiu to lift iron and learn self-defense skills from an early age.

After so many years, Su Moxiu has also developed the habit of training. His combat effectiveness may not be very strong, but his strength is really not small.

Now Zhou Liming was kicked by Su Moxiu...

He screamed and fell to the ground.

At the same time, the door of the house was kicked open, and Yan Jing walked in.

In a place like a TV station, there are cameras everywhere, which is very safe, but Yan Jing has not been staring at Su Moxiu all the time.

As a result of an oversight, Su Moxiu was bullied...Well, Su Moxiu was not bullied, but bullied others...

Many people heard the movement... Yan Jing asked Su Moxiu, "What did he do to you?"

Su Moxiu was a little confused, and after thinking about it, he said, "He scolded you and scolded me!"

Yan Jing heard the words and looked at the person behind the TV station: "What's the matter? Why can he come and go freely on your TV station and take people away for insults?"

The TV station people were suddenly embarrassed.

Yan Jing looked at Zhou Liming who was lying on the ground: "It's like this...We won't record the show, let's call the police!"