Learn To Dominate Every Day To File A Complaint (2)

Yan Jing yelled for Shifu to kill him.

Shifu raised his hand and stared at Yan Jingze on the hospital bed, panting heavily...

Finally, he put down his hand and glared at the stone mother beside him: "Look at the good son you raised!"

After Shifu finished speaking, he took another look at Yan Jingze, then turned and left: "There is still something to do with my company! Let's go!"

That’s how Shifu left. It was Shimu directly facing Yan Jingze. She stared at Yan Jingze and looked at Yan Jingze dissatisfiedly: "Why are you so ignorant? You think you made your father angry. , We are so worried about you..."

Yan Jing turned over and got up from the hospital bed, pulled off the water he was hanging on with his hand, and then rushed towards the window...

"Hey, what are you doing!" The nurses hurriedly pulled.

Shi Mu was also shocked, and quickly went lazy: "You are crazy!"

Yan Jing grasped the window edge and did not let go: "I don't want to live anymore! I live without freedom at all, why should I live?"

"You are still young, the future is very bright, don't do stupid things..." The nurses persuaded them.

Yan Jing looked at Shi Mu: "Let her go! She is here, even if I don't jump off the building, I will be killed!"

"Have you had enough trouble!" Shi Mu collapsed a little, and tears fell as soon as she spoke.

"I didn't make trouble, I just think it's boring to be alive." Yan Jing looked straight at Shi Mu.

His eyes were dark and dull, and the stone mother was stunned when they paired up.

Shimu probably didn't understand how this happened, her lips trembled and her body was stiff, and she was finally pulled out of the ward.

Yan Jing made a fuss and was a little tired... He closed his eyes and "fainted" directly.

The nurses at the scene couldn't move him at all, so they could only call the nurses who came to the hospital, put him on a movable bed, and directly pushed into another ward with sealed windows.

Yan Jing felt a little sorry for them.

The original owner is 1.8 meters tall and weighs more than 180. One person catches up with the two nurses and sisters. It is really heavy to move.

Lying on the bed in the new ward, Yan Jing quickly fell asleep.

As for the parents of the original owner, he has made up his mind and will not have any contact with them in the future.

Such a pair of parents is too suffocating!

The original owner's father doesn't care about family affairs. The home is a sleeping place for him. No, he doesn't necessarily go home when he sleeps, and he often sleeps outside.

He raised other women outside, and at best he didn't make an illegitimate child.

And his attitude towards the original owner... He actually likes the original owner. After all, the original owner has done well since he was a child, and he has made him a lot of face.

But he doesn't know how to educate children at all, and he doesn't know how to get along with the children. Once in a while, he meets with the original owner, usually just to reprimand the original owner.

The original owner’s life and study were actually the responsibility of the original owner’s mother, and the family was widowed.

Forget it, the mother of the original owner is too strong to control the original owner.