The Prince Gave Up Treatment (5)

At the end of the dynasty meeting, Su Moxiu returned home with his father.

He was supposed to stay in the palace and serve in the imperial study, but it was probably what happened yesterday that made Emperor Chengde too embarrassed. Early this morning, Emperor Chengde decreed that he should go to the Criminal Ministry.

It is a good thing to be able to enter one of the six departments at a young age, but no matter how good the Department of Punishment is, it is not good to follow His Majesty.

Probably because of this, Su Moxiu was a little absent-minded today.

Su Gu, the prime minister of the dynasty, was 60 years old this year.

He devoted himself to studying in his early years, until he was admitted to the top of the rankings at the age of twenty-five, and then he married a wife who was only fifteen years old at the time.

He devoted himself to the officialdom and didn't care about female sex. Apart from his wife, there was only one concubine in the backyard, and most of his children belonged to his wife.

The concubine gave birth to only one concubine who was three years older than Su Moxiu, but his wife gave birth to three sons and two daughters for him.

Su Moxiu was his youngest son. The child was born sick and he became more concerned. Later, the child became healthier and wiser. He loved the child even more.

It was not until Su Moxiu was five years old that his wife became pregnant again and gave birth to a daughter, his most beloved child, from Su Moxiu, an old son, to his old daughter.

But he loves his little daughter and does not have high hopes. He has great expectations for Su Moxiu and Su Moxiu's three elder brothers.

Today, his eldest son and second son are already serving as officials in the court, and the third sons of the concubine have also been admitted to Juren.

In addition, the most outstanding Su Moxiu... He is in the court now, that is the most envied.

There is no official who can be like him, and his son is so prosperous!

Among the four sons, he is undoubtedly Su Moxiu.

His other three sons are not as smart as Su Moxiu!

Seeing that Su Moxiu seemed a little unhappy at this time, Su Gu said, "Ziyan, it's a good thing that you leave the Imperial Study Room. It's a good thing to be with you. It's like a tiger with you, not to mention that the princes now have their own thoughts..."

Su Mo repaired the word inkstone.

As for the matter between the princes...

The prince is a good person, but he has experienced too little, and there are a group of people around him who are pulling back, which makes him seem ordinary.

This undoubtedly made the other princes think about it, fighting openly and secretly.

Your Majesty should have seen it too, but he probably didn't want to admit it, so he just didn't know it, but they already knew it.

Su Gu didn't want to mix up this kind of thing, but had to mix it up yesterday and heard something that shouldn't be heard.

All night yesterday, he was frightened, but fortunately His Majesty did not intend to pursue it.

But today, his son left the Yushufang... he thought it was a good thing.

"Father, I know." Su Mo Xiu said.

"It's good if you know. You were on duty at the Imperial Study Room before, and you didn’t have time to participate in the literary society and poetry meeting. In the future, if you have time, you can go and see more. You should also look at your relationship and my students. You should also visit one by one..."