The General Took The Initiative To Be Robbed (3)

Yan Jingze, who was rated as "only seen in his life" by Su Moxiu, now wrapped his face in a cloth towel.

The weather is so cold and the wind is so strong. If he doesn't protect his face, he will be blown into a rough man in minutes.

The original owner doesn't care about the image, he cares.

His family, Ashiu, looked ten years younger than him. If he is too old, what will happen to him in the future?

Well, it's good to be despised, so that there is a reason to "punish" Su Moxiu!

As for how to punish, don’t they all talk about fighting at the head of the bed? If Su Moxiu dared to dislike him... he would definitely have to fight with Su Moxiu for several days in bed to make peace.

Yan Jing was thinking about how to "fight" in the future, while reaching out to touch Xiao Hua's head: "Xiao Hua'er, you are bald at a young age. You must not be able to find a partner. I am different..."

The soldier who was walking in front of Yan Jingze looked back at Yan Jingze frequently, his face was speechless, and his speed slowed down unconsciously.

Then…

Xiao Hua suddenly sprinted forward and bit on the **** of the horse that the man was riding.

The horse neighed and fled in a hurry.

Yan Jing looked at the horse, and then went to see the little flower called "Kaier Kuanger" proudly—Is this really a horse that he bought? Not a dog?

Also, it's all like this, the person in front also didn't say a word...

These little soldiers do not speak, I am afraid it is not just because of strict military discipline, they should be...

Can't speak Jong.

Looking around, after the man in front of him calmed his horse, his eyes were full of fire, but he couldn't speak because he was pretending to be a Rong person and could not speak the Rong language... It was too miserable!

Don't accept it, brother! Who made you not able to speak!

Xiaohua provokes other people's horses all the way until they arrive at a camp.

It turned out to be... really a cottage!

However, this cottage is very old and not very popular. The houses and utensils inside are also damaged to varying degrees. At first glance, it has been unoccupied for a long time, and it has just been cleaned up recently.

In Qiongshan, there are many such abandoned cottages.

The topography of the Qiongshan Mountains is extremely complicated, but it is not impassable, and even some places are flat and can be passed by horse-drawn carriages.

Because the Rong people repeatedly violated borders, since the previous dynasty, the court prohibited the people from trading with the Rong people, especially not selling salt and iron to the Rong people.

However, there are policies and countermeasures. Some merchants are reluctant to give up the huge profits brought by trade with the Rong people, so they organize caravans to sneak across the Qiongshan to trade with the Rong people.

After a long time, many business roads appeared in Qiongshan, and many bandits appeared.

What's interesting is that these bandits are raised by merchants.

Some big businessmen who have made a lot of money through trading with the Rong people will pay for their own safety and monopolize the trade routes.

While protecting the caravans formed by the big merchants who raised them, these bandits helped the big merchants to rob and kill some small merchants who wanted to get a share of the trade.