Learn To Dominate Every Day To File A Complaint (5)

Yan Jing smiled and talked with Su Mo Xiu: "Brother Su, I wanted to call you earlier, but it took a while to change the dormitory... Well, I use my new roommate's cell phone, and the others are very nice."

"Why do you suddenly change the dormitory?" Su Moxiu asked.

Yan Jing immediately explained the fact that Sun Binbin gave himself a laxative, and at the end he did not forget to show himself secretly: "I was at least third in grade, because they gave me laxatives, and finally only passed the 50th grade. ."

"This Sun Binbin is too much! What did the teacher say?" Su Moxiu was distressed, angry, and a little proud at the same time-his little fat guy is amazing, in the top three of his grade!

"I have no evidence, and the teacher can't do anything to him." Yan Jing said in frustration.

"Don't be sad, a person like him will suffer a big loss sooner or later." Su Moxiu comforted Yan Jingze, and at the same time remembered one thing-among his brother's friends, it seems that there is one named Sun Binbin!

What kind of friends did his brother make!

"I'm not sad, I will be careful in the future, and I won't make such mistakes again." Yan Jing said.

"It's not your fault at all, it's that others are too hateful!" Su Moxiu felt even more distressed.

"Well," Yan Jing said, "Brother Su, the monthly exam will be the day after tomorrow, and I will show you the first place in the exam at that time!"

"There is no need to be the first, the top three are already very good," Su Moxiu covered his heart, and moved in his heart, "Well, if you can get to the top three in the grade, I will reward you with a mobile phone, how about?"

Su Moxiu heard that Yanjing said that he was using the cellphone of his roommate, so he wanted to buy a cellphone for Yanjing. At this moment, he couldn't hold back any more, so he said it out.

After speaking out, I felt a little anxious about what I did.

This is the first time he and Little Fatty have met today. They have to buy a mobile phone for them. What would they think of him?

Moreover, he has met Little Fatty's father, who is also a well-known entrepreneur in T City, and his family is definitely not short of money.

Would the little fat man treat him as a strange uncle?

Su Mo corrected the entanglement, and listened to Yan Jingze and said: "Okay!"

The heart that Su Moxiu mentioned, instantly let go.

As soon as Yan Jing made the call, it lasted more than ten minutes.

It was someone else's cell phone after all, and he reluctantly hung up.

Shao Shenyang asked curiously: "Who are you calling, for so long!"

Yan Jing said: "Fight with one of my brothers."

"You have a good relationship?"

"Yes! I have a very good relationship with him!" Yan Jing smiled.

If a man who is over 1.8 meters tall is full of muscles, even if he weighs one hundred and eighty kilos, he won't look fat, at most a little bit strong.

Shi Chengying would be a fat man, just because the meat on his body was fat, the whole person looked white and soft, very harmless.

Shao Chenyang liked this chubby roommate. He looked at the sky and asked, "What are you eating tonight?"

Yan Jing said: "I plan to have some snacks."

There are two kinds of canteens in W. One is the ordinary canteen. Although the price of the food in it is much higher than that of the ordinary school, it is not too expensive. The other is the autonomous canteen, where people order food. What is there? Both are expensive.