Patriarch Lai And Disciples (13)

The real person of Chongyang invited some righteous monks to help these days, and one of them brought a fairy artifact.

The fairy is a mirror called Poxu Mirror, which can break through the illusion and see the original face of others.

It’s just that things like immortal implements, although easy to use, are inconvenient to use. This immortal implement can only be used by masters of the Nascent Infant stage, and requires a lot of spiritual power.

The real person of Chongyang went out together with the Yuan Yingqi monk who possessed the broken virtual mirror, and the two soon found Su Moxiu and Xiao Ye.

The two of them were hidden in the dark, and the real person Chongyang glanced at the person next to him, and the person immediately used the broken virtual mirror.

Su Moxiu in the Poxu Mirror still looks the same, unchanged, but the Xiao Ye next to him...Xiao Ye is covered in mist all over his body, and he can't see his appearance.

It stands to reason that Poxu Mirror is to see the true colors of people who have disguised their identity. They can't see clearly, and there is only one possibility, that is, there is an immortal weapon on Xiao Ye that is comparable to Poxu Mirror!

An outer disciple has an immortal weapon on his body... Heh!

What's more, things like immortal implements...however, they must be used by masters of Yuanying stage.

This Xiao Ye definitely has a problem!

Yan Jing didn't notice the peeping of a real person in Chongyang.

He basically doesn't need spiritual knowledge now.

In addition... the Great Heaven Sect is his turf, and the great formation of the Great Heaven Sect is all made by him. In this place... he has a sense of security and is not afraid of anything, so he is slacking off.

"My master is very easy to talk, you don't need to be nervous." Su Moxiu talked to Yan Jing as he walked.

"I'm not nervous." Yan Jing said.

Xiao Ye did not look nervous... Su Moxiu once again confirmed one thing-Xiao Ye must have come from a big family!

Otherwise... Ordinary people would feel uneasy when they first went to see a monk who had great perfection in the golden core.

But think about it... When Xiao Ye was only in the Qi refining period, he dared to frame Situ Jiangning as a master of the Golden Core period. Now this situation is normal.

Su Moxiu came to the top of the mountain where his master lived, but before he even went in, someone came: "Uncle Su, a real person from Chongyang is here."

Su Moxiu was taken aback. He didn't expect that as soon as he returned to Qingtianzong, Madam Chongyang would actually meet him.

Is it because of the conflict between him and Situ Jiangning?

"Excuse me, wait a minute." Su Moxiu said to that person, wanting to settle Xiao Ye first.

However, the person said again: "Uncle Su, Master Chongyang is anxious to see you."

Su Moxiu thought for a while, and simply said to Yan Jingze: "Xiao Ye, you go with me!"

He was afraid that Yu Lin or Situ Jiangning would trouble Xiao Ye, so he simply took them with him.

When he saw the real person of Chongyang, Xiao Ye must be waiting beside him, but in the place of the real person of Chongyang, Situ Jiangning did not dare to stretch out his hand.