The President's Arrogance (11)

Uncle Li has been in the Kang family for 20 years, and everyone in the villa area basically knows him.

After seeing the video of Kang Xinhou sent by Su Yanqing, some people did not dare to ask Kang Xinhou, so they went to Uncle Li.

Uncle Li was dumbfounded when he saw this.

Both Kang Fu and Kang Xinhou are trying to conceal Kang Xinhou's mental condition.

Over the years, even if Kang Xinhou feels uncomfortable, he will not go crazy in front of outsiders, and he has been taking medicine one after another.

But now... Su Yanqing directly told others about this, and even sent the video to others.

Is Su Yanqing worthy of them?

Although his young master forced Su Yanqing, he had never done anything to hurt Su Yanqing. Su Yanqing was reluctant to move Su Yanqing's finger when he cheated, and he took the initiative to terminate the marriage contract.

If in the past, Su Yanqing did this in order to get rid of his young master, it was normal, but now Su Yanqing is free, why would he still do this?

"What's the matter?" Yan Jing was puzzled. What did Su Yanqing do?

After he told Su Yanqing that he was going to dissolve the marriage contract, he bludgeoned Su Yanqing so as not to misunderstand Su Moxiu, and therefore did not know Su Yanqing's current situation.

Uncle Li quickly said what Su Yanqing had done.

Yan Jing said: "..." He knew that Su Yanqing was reborn, but he didn't know what Su Yanqing did, so he didn't think about how to treat Su Yanqing.

As a result... Su Yanqing got into trouble first?

Su Moxiu followed Yan Jingze, naturally hearing what Uncle Li said clearly.

He knows the people in the company, why do they look at him with strange eyes.

Yan Jing had shown him the chat history of Kang Xinhou and Su Yanqing before. He was shocked if he didn't read it carefully. It was because he had been tossed by Kang Xinhou before, and he knew more about Kang Xinhou than others.

Now those people who didn’t know Kang Xinhou very much know these things...

In the eyes of outsiders, Mr. Kang, who is almost perfect, would beg his fiance to come back to him in various messages, and would self-harm and persecute his fiance.

Even the betrothal to the fiance is threatened by suicide.

The former Kang Xinhou was a winner in life, but now he is laughed at.

This is a big deal, and even Kang's stock may go wrong.

Su Moxiu immediately went to see Yan Jingze. Should Yan Jing be very angry when he encounters such a thing?

Yan Jing said to Uncle Li blankly: "Uncle Li, I already know about this, and I will deal with it."

"Master, do you want to tell Mrs. Ying about this matter?" Li Shu asked.

Yan Jing said: "Of course, Uncle Li, you go talk to the old lady... and go now."

"Okay." Uncle Li agreed and left angrily.

Yan Jing waited for Uncle Li to leave and opened the door in silence.

Su Moxiu followed him in, a little worried: "You..."

Then he was hugged by Yan Jingze: "I'm so sad, that Su Yanqing has corrupted my reputation, I want to hug and hold me high."

Su Moxiu: Even if you hug you, what the **** is it!