Patriarch Lai And Disciples (22)

Regardless of whether it was the Su family or the Wang family, they thought that Su Moxiu must have something wrong.

Among other things, if there is nothing wrong with him, how dare the three of Qingtianzong dare to do anything to the Su family?

As a result, these three people are arrogant, their master came to slap their faces?

Su Moxiu has returned to the golden age.

The golden core cultivator of the Wang family felt that his legs could not stop trembling--the "Master" who got off the flying boat first felt unfathomable to him, so he didn't dare to hide anymore and came out directly. And now...

This Su Moxiu is also stronger than him!

He only has the early stage of the Golden Core, but Su Moxiu... is this already the middle stage of the Golden Core, right?

Why was he so obsessed with his mind in the first place and wanted to deal with the Su family?

Yu Lin's three followers were also frightened.

Su Moxiu was okay, and he was even promoted to the Golden Core... Could it be that what Yu Lin told them was all false?

Now they are caught on the spot...what will happen in the future?

The Su family had only surprises.

Father Su couldn't hide his excitement, and grabbed Su Moxiu's hand: "Axiu, are you okay?"

"Axiu, are you in the golden core period?" Father Su was equally excited.

"I'm okay, my golden pill is over." Su Moxiu looked at the three people next to Yulin, who were always aiming at him, "What do they want to do?"

A young man in the Su family immediately said, "They are going to kill us!"

Su Moxiu's face sank.

He knew that Yu Lin had an opinion on him, but he didn't expect that Yu Lin would even want to do something to his family.

Yu Lin is too much!

He was also fortunate, glad that he came back in time, if he didn't come back...

Su Moxiu was very angry, but before Su Moxiu could say something, the primordial infant stage cultivator who came down before said to the three people: "You are so bold! How dare you do such a thing!"

Immediately afterwards, two people got off the flying boat.

Both of them stood in the air, and their strength was not weaker than the Golden Core Stage. One of them said, "This is the Su family, right? You broke into the Su family and said that the Su family will kill you and reverse the black and white! The Heavenly Sect cannot tolerate you. !"

Another said: "Why talk to them! Catch it and take it home, and just have a good interrogation!"

These two people did not know the Su family and the Wang family, but all the three disciples of Qingtianzong.

This... are all masters of the Nascent Soul Stage of their Great Heaven Sect!

Why are they here too? On that flying boat, there is actually more than one master of the Nascent Soul Stage?

The three people knelt down immediately, wanting to ask for affection, but one of the Nascent Soul cultivators waved his hand and put away their magic instruments.

Keeping these three people talking will definitely affect the mood of their ancestors!

"These are..." Elder Su asked Su Moxiu.