Beta Overwhelms Alpha (4)

Su Moxiu didn't want to get married, and even felt disgusted with the behavior of putting an omega on the side of the Witt Empire.

He will only marry the people he likes and don't need others to arrange a partner for him!

But now, he can't tear himself apart with the Werther Empire, and even needs to maintain superficial harmony.

His mental state is very bad, and after their Light Army has occupied several marginal planets of the Werther Empire, they are also faced with insufficient strength and difficulty in continuing to attack and crush the power of the Werther Empire.

They need to recuperate and develop slowly, and he also needs treatment.

At this time, the Werther Empire sent an omega that is very popular in Werther. If he refuses to cooperate... who knows what will happen?

It may even be a conspiracy on the side of the Werther Empire.

In this case, it is better to find pirates to steal people and throw them away. At that time, no matter what the Werther Empire has said, he can say that it is a pirate problem.

"Marshal, let people pretend to be pirates to rob this thing, it's not very reliable." Someone objected.

"Why?" Su Moxiu rubbed his forehead.

That humanity: "The spacecraft used by the Witt Empire to **** Sinia is the latest HJ-87, and it is also equipped with U9 interstellar missiles. Of course we can defeat this spacecraft, but we must dispatch our GH-22. For one thing, everyone knows that we did it, and besides... the finances are tight and we have no money."

The speaker is Rey, who is in charge of the financial power of the Bright Army. He is in his forties and has a two-handed moustache. He is very thin, but his eyes are shining, or it can be said that gold is shining. After all, he loves money very much.

He was also the only person in the Bright Army who was not afraid of Su Moxiu, and dared to fight Su Moxiu. After all, Su Moxiu wanted to fight and had to ask him for money.

Su Moxiu froze, he was not interested in omega, so much so that he didn't understand how the Werther Empire sent people...

This pomp is really big!

After thinking about it, Su Moxiu asked, "Can we keep the spaceship?"

What is that omega? The most important thing now is that spaceship!

They want spaceships!

Rey coughed lightly and said, "Marshal, we can send someone to pick him up, just say to meet our relatives. After getting on the spaceship, we will control the people on the spaceship, and take the spaceship to get the star... well, on board. None of the people can let it go."

Seeing Su Moxiu still looking at him, Rey said again: "As for the outside world...it is said that they are missing...we just need to shield the signal. Of course, we have to make an attitude afterwards, such as sending more people to look for it."

"Leave this to you!" Su Mo Xiu said.

"Good marshal!" Rey agreed.

Yan Jing has been studying eagerly.

Mainly he has nothing else to do.

The original owner's wish was only not to marry the leader of the rebel army, and to find a beautiful place to live in seclusion, which is not difficult to accomplish, and he himself has no ambitions, so he won't cause trouble.

As for why he wants to study...he has to negotiate with the leader of the rebel army, and he has to have some bargaining chips.

In the interstellar world, as long as enough signal base stations are established between planets and planets, they can be connected to the Internet, which means that the Internet can also be connected in outer space.