Famous Guide Bumper Porcelain Flow (18)

Su Moxiu suspected that he had mistaken Yan Jingze's ideas.

When Yan Jing asked him if he wanted to get married, it might be just a joke, but he took it seriously.

Such things are not uncommon in his life.

He always couldn't tell whether others were joking casually or telling the truth.

When he first entered the entertainment industry, he wanted to make friends with people. When others said he wanted to play where he lived, he prepared a lot of food and waited. As a result, no one came... He asked them why they didn’t come, they were very Shocked, saying that it was just a casual talk that day.

There are too many such things.

This can't be blamed on others, it's because he always mistakes other people's meanings.

Now... Did he make a mistake again?

Su Moxiu wanted to chat with his brother, but his brother thought he and Gu Shihao were already together...

When he got up in the morning, Su Moxiu sat at the dining table, took two slices of toast, and slowly made himself an egg sandwich.

"Mr. Su, don't you get tired of eating sandwiches every day?" a bodyguard asked curiously.

Liu Leyan's cooking skills are very mediocre, especially too lazy to get up early to make breakfast.

Fortunately, in today's society, there are too many finished products available!

After taking the food provided by Yan Jingze, she bought frozen dumplings, steamed buns, wontons, breakfast cakes, hand cakes...

I also bought grilled cold noodles, snail noodles, hot and sour noodles and instant noodles of various flavors.

These things are heated or boiled, together with milk, soy milk or porridge, it is a very hearty breakfast.

Well, occasionally she will scramble eggs and fried rice or something.

The bodyguards were very satisfied with this kind of breakfast, and at the same time they were very puzzled. They didn't understand why Su Moxiu ate the same every day.

Su Moxiu's movements stopped.

He is accustomed to eating breakfast like this. It will be uncomfortable if he doesn't eat it one day. He knows that this is strange, but he can't change it.

"Axiu grew up in a foreign country and got used to it," Liu Leyan said with a careless grin, not taking Su Moxiu seriously, "and he has a bit of obsessive-compulsive disorder."

"It turned out to be like this." The questioning bodyguard nodded, and ate a hand cake in two bites, and said to Liu Leyan: "I can have two more cakes!"

Liu Leyan said, "You are really a big appetite! I am too lazy to make hand patties. You can take a few beef patties from the refrigerator and heat them in the microwave!" She made a hand patties for them, and she was quite worthy of them. .

"Also!" The bodyguard opened the refrigerator to get the cakes.

Su Moxiu took his sandwiches, circle after circle, eating silently.

Liu Leyan got up early this morning and made a pot of porridge by the way. After cooking, he threw in the chopped preserved eggs, poured in some light soy sauce, and stirred it as preserved egg porridge.

Yan Jing was drinking porridge right now. Seeing Su Moxiu seemed a little unhappy, he took a spoonful of porridge to Su Moxiu's mouth: "I like this porridge. Would you like to try it?"