The Prince Gave Up Treatment (24)

Ah Fu carefully recalled everything from his previous life.

After his father passed away, he had no support, and was in panic all day long, lest the new emperor would take his life after he became the throne.

At that time, he tried to ask Emperor Chengde for help, but Emperor Chengde was unwilling to see him, so he came to Empress Wang.

Queen Wang was indifferent to him, didn't care about him, and didn't help him.

He felt uneasy at the time—his father regarded Queen Wang as his biological mother, and was still talking about it before he died, but Queen Wang didn't care about him at all.

After that, his uncle of the Five Emperors took the throne, and he didn't care much about him either.

Then... if provoked by someone with a heart, the thorn in his heart got deeper and deeper.

Later, when his Uncle Five Emperors passed away and gave him the throne, he was actually very grateful, and he also thought that he might have misunderstood the Uncle Five Emperors, but then Queen Wang listened to politics and interfered with his decision everywhere. His hatred rose again.

Now that he died once and re-experienced all this, he realized that he might have misunderstood his Five Emperor Uncles and even Wang Empress.

Emperor Chengde didn't care about him. Empress Wang was not his real grandmother. Why should he care about him?

And at that time, how bad he really wanted to say, in fact, it didn't... he had no worries about food and clothing, and his safety was guaranteed.

As for his five emperor uncles have always been cold to him... his five emperor uncles are actually cold to everyone. Su Moxiu died at that time, and his five emperor uncles lost his love, and he can smile and welcome the talent!

After ascending to the throne, Queen Wang didn't like him... he did it himself.

He showed his dislike for his five emperor uncles behind Wang Wang, and wanted to canonize his parents. It is only strange that Wang Wang can like him!

If there is no rebirth, even if Ah Fu knows this, he will not necessarily admit his mistakes.

He can't let his first half of his life become a joke.

But now he is born again, his father is not dead, and nothing has happened.

Even Su Moxiu is alive and well!

By the way, why did Su Moxiu die in his previous life?

Also, he was the top pick at the age of seventeen. Even if he died early, he should have heard of it. Why didn't he have any impression?

Is someone deliberately erasing his traces?

Yes, when he grows up, Su Moxiu has passed away more than ten or twenty years, and others have forgotten that he is normal...

However, even if Su Moxiu died, his Uncle Five Emperors would not marry Miss Su Jia, he remembered that Miss Su Jia had married his Uncle Five Emperors not long ago.

Wait, could it be because some of his actions changed Su Moxiu's life?

After he told Su Moxiu that his Uncle Five Emperors was going to marry Miss Su Jia, Su Moxiu's expression was very wrong.

Su Moxiu would prescribe medicine to his Uncle Five Emperors, maybe because of what he said!

That being the case... In his last life, he didn't say this to Su Moxiu, would Su Moxiu stop taking the medicine?