The President's Arrogance (15)

Kang Xinhou's forcing Su Yanqing to do this was indeed a bit too much, but Su Yanqing himself was not innocent. He had been deliberately hanging Kang Xinhou at that time. Several times, Kang Xinhou finally made up his mind to leave him and found a psychologist. As a result, he again Come back to find Kang Xinhou...

If Su Yanqing was not born again, at best, there was a little green tea to prepare the baby, but Su Yanqing was born again, and he probably knew about Kang Xinhou's illness, so doing so would be sinister.

Therefore, when Yan Jing wrote the statement, he only wrote Su Yanqing and did not reject Kang Xinhou. If he did not write Su Yanqing, he did not agree to be with Kang Xinhou.

And when netizens saw that Su Yanqing spent so much money on Kang Xinhou, they would certainly not think that the two were actually not together.

In this case... Kang Xinhou committed suicide in the past, in fact, to come out and be with Su Yanqing!

In the past few months, Kang Xinhou also prayed, committed self-harm, and committed suicide, in order to save Su Yanqing!

Although Kang Xinhou in the video looks a little scary, although Kang Xinhou's behavior is offensive, but... in the case of many people cheating as soon as they have money, Kang Xinhou can be regarded as a clear stream.

Many people inexplicably like Kang Xinhou.

"After reading Su Yanqing's post, Kang Xinhou didn't do anything to him from beginning to end, right? Even if Su Yanqing cheated, he just committed suicide to keep him, and finally agreed to break his marriage contract with him..."

"Although Daddy Kang acted like a silly little girl with a love mind, and made me get goosebumps, but he really didn't do anything except to treat himself cruelly..."

"Su Yanqing is a bit too much. People have spent so much money on him and agreed to dissolve the marriage contract. He is still posting videos like this on the Internet... Now that Kang's stock price is in trouble, Mr. Kang has resigned!"

"Su Yanqing's work is not worth the loss, will Mr. Kang really have a leg with his brother? Will he lose his mind?"

"Upstairs, he can't produce evidence! On the other hand, Mr. Kang has a lot of evidence of his cheating."

"Fuck! Go to President Kang to see! Mr. Kang is awesome, he hired a lawyer to sue Su Yanqing! Ask Su Yanqing to return the 50 million gift money that Kang's family gave Su Yanqing in the first place!"

"Fuck! President Kang also sued Su Yanqing on behalf of Su Moxiu and forced Su Moxiu to bear debts that did not belong to Su Moxiu!"

"What a big show!"

"Your circle is really messy!"

Yan Jing did make a big vote.

He not only sued Su Yanqing himself and asked Su Yanqing to return him 50 million, but also sued Su Yanqing on behalf of Su Moxiu, demanding that Su Yanqing return the illegitimate income he had taken from Su Moxiu over the years.

Many of the people who asked Su Moxiu for debts were usury, and it was Su Moxiu's adoptive father who borrowed money from those people.

Su Yanqing took these debts to Su Moxiu... He was blackmailing Su Moxiu!

In addition to hiring a lawyer, Yan Jing, who had been prepared for a long time, also did a few other things.

He invited the navy to speak a good word for himself, and at the same time let people post all kinds of information he wanted people to know on the Internet.