The General Took The Initiative To Be Robbed (19)

At this time, Yan Jing suddenly stood up, and suddenly spoke...

Everyone's eyes fell on Yan Jingze.

Then, most of them were puzzled—who is this young man?

The remaining half of the people were surprised and delighted-General Zhou is back!

However, whether it was a puzzle or a surprise, he didn't say a word for a while, but let Yanjing say what he was going to say completely.

Hearing Yan Jingze's words, and hearing Yan Jingze's voice, those who didn't recognize Yan Jingze for the first time realized that this was General Zhou!

General Zhou is still alive!

No wonder Su Xingyin came up to fight Zhou Zhenrong, it turns out that General Zhou is still alive!

If General Zhou is still alive... Is what Zhou Zhenrong said is true or not?

Also, the appearance of General Zhou... is really amazing!

The general Zhou in their impression was always full of beards. It turns out that he had shaved... so good-looking?

General Zhou is in his thirties, right? There was no wrinkle on his face, and someone believed that he was only in his early twenties!

"Foster father!" Zhou Ping cried out crying.

"General!" Yan Heli tears in tears.

Some people who didn't believe in Zhou Zhenrong's nonsense said to Zhou Zhenrong: "Zhou Zhenrong, even if you are ungrateful, you even framed General Zhou. Fortunately, General Zhou is fine!"

"Why are you not dead? This is impossible..." Zhou Zhenrong murmured, his face full of disbelief.

However, no matter how these people don't believe it, it's okay. At this moment, the most shocked, at a loss, and most puzzled are Su Moxiu and Zhang Erque.

Zhang Erque didn't believe what Zhou Zhenrong said-his general didn't believe it, he didn't believe it either!

He felt that General Zhou was an indomitable man and would never do such a thing!

As a result, he just wanted to distinguish a few words for General Zhou, but Yan Jing actually stood up. What does that mean... Is he Zhou Jingshan?

Did Yan Jing drink too much? As soon as Zhang Erque thought about it, he saw someone shouting at Yanjing and calling his adoptive father, and others shouting at Yanjing and calling "General Zhou".

Zhang Erque's whole person was dumbfounded.

Yan Jing, the man who took the initiative to rob them as soon as he saw them, and then seduce them all day long, and finally succeeded in getting to the top, was General Zhou?

Isn't General Zhou very mighty and mighty? Why does it look like this?

Wait, if Yan Jing is really General Zhou, then he used to talk about Yan Jing with a little white face, and always dislikes Yan Jing...

Zhang Erque's legs suddenly felt a little soft.

Not to mention Su Moxiu.

Su Moxiu had been observing Zhou Zhenrong, and he felt that what Zhou Zhenrong said should be the truth.

But Zhou Zhenrong was telling the truth, but not necessarily the truth.

Looking at Zhou Jingshan's resume, we know that he is a man doing great things. Why would such a person do such a thing as self-destroying the Great Wall by taking his son's wife?