Beta Overwhelms Alpha (2)

Start from the beginning

Of course, there is another condition, and that is not to marry a rebel leader.

"I will think of a way." Linna said.

Linna seemed to want to say something more, but she wanted to say something but stopped, did not say at all, and left soon.

Yan Jing took a deep breath, rushed into the toilet and vomited dimly, and then took another bath when the vomiting was over.

Then he received a communication from the original owner's father, saying that he wanted to see him.

Yan Jing thought for a while and went to see the Marquis of Will.

The original owner is not familiar with his mother, and the same is true with his father.

In fact, Linna and the Marquis of Will have a very ordinary relationship, and I don't know how they gave birth to three children. It is always difficult for people in this world to get pregnant.

The Marquis of Will is much older than Linna, but like Linna, he looks at most thirtysomething.

He is handsome, and his eyebrows are full of romance... It is said that at the beginning, nine out of ten Miss Beta from the Capital Star Noble Family liked him!

And alpha and even omega like him!

Although he was a **** that many people looked down on at the time, Peach Blossom was really prosperous!

Later, he married Linna, and I don't know how many people were sad.

"Father." Yan Jing called after entering.

Marquis Will stared at Yan Jing for a while.

Yan Jing looked away and did not look at him.

Although the Marquis of Will does not like the original owner, he gets along with the original owner a lot and knows the original owner better by comparison.

The Marquis of Will said: "Venia, I know you are very dissatisfied with my decision, but we are all citizens of the empire. You should share your worries for the empire..."

The Marquis of Will said a lot of high-sounding words, which probably means that the Will family has raised the original owner for so many years, and the original owner should be rewarded.

With that said, the Marquis of Will once again proposed that after Yan Jing got to the rebels, the intelligence of spying on the rebels would come back, especially the intelligence related to the leaders of the rebels.

Yan Jingze: "..." Is this man too confident in his son?

The original owner is 18 years old this year, and he has learned painting and playing piano and flower arrangement for 18 years. What did he do?

The leader of the rebel army is certainly not stupid!

While speaking, the Marquis of Will changed his words and suddenly said: "I was outside before, and I didn't tell you something...The leader of the rebel army, although he is an alpha, his body is disabled and he can't perceive other people's information. You can't complete the normal mark...so you can't use pheromone to make him fall in love with you, fortunately you have a beautiful appearance."

The Marquis of Will looked at Yan Jingze's gaze, as if he was looking at an exquisite work of art.

Yan Jing did not speak.

The Marquis of Will said again: "If you can contribute to the empire, when we defeat the rebels in the future, I will take you back. When the time comes, Your Majesty and Queen will definitely give you enough glory! You will be a hero. ."

The Marquis of Will said a lot, probably meaning... he will definitely take Yan Jing back.

Yan Jing lowered his head, still not speaking.

At this moment, the Marquis of Will suddenly said: "By the way, time is tight. Now the royal family should have issued an announcement that you are going to marry the leader of the rebels, and the spaceship to send you to the rebels will soon arrive. ."

Yan Jing was really dumbfounded now: "So fast?"

He also wanted the original owner's mother to send him away from this planet. As a result, the original owner's father actually planned to send the original owner to the rebels right away?

Like this... How is he going to escape?

He has no memory before crossing, only the memory of the original owner. The original owner is still a beta without mental power, a weak beta that has been raised as an omega since childhood!

Yan Jing was in a hurry, and Marquis Will smiled: "The spaceship is coming!"