Beta Overwhelms Alpha (2)

Începe de la început

Yan Jing was dumbfounded and...very happy.

Although omega has a high status, he is happy to be a normal person!

But... it's so easy to pretend to be omega? The original owner has been in the noble circle for so many years...

Wait, it seems that there are medicines that can make beta disguise as omega. Omega has very weak pheromone before it reaches adulthood, so it is easier to disguise it.

As for genetic testing at birth... the mother of the original owner seems to be studying genes?

Seeing Yanjing was surprised, Linna calmed down instead.

The affinity on her body has disappeared at some point, and the whole person looked coldly: "You are a beta, I changed your gender when you were born in order to marry into the Will family... You can't marry."

Yan Jing said: "..." The original owner's mother... is amazing.

Linna said again: "I know it's hard for you to accept..."

"No, I accept it well." Yan Jing said. He felt that the original owner was very pitiful, and the original owner was sentimental. He always hoped that his mother would be more gentle with him, but he could never get a response from Linna. Forget it, the original owner became Linna's tool when he was still so young. .

He didn't understand why Linna did this... Linna was clearly a person who values ​​career more than family.

In this case, why does she have to marry the Will family?

What Linna didn’t say was swallowed back in her stomach because of Yan Jingze’s answer, and she immediately said, “If you can accept it, I’ll fake an accident and let you lose your pheromone and become an ordinary person. You can live like an ordinary person, and all my property and patents will be left to you..."

Linna didn't hesitate when she said this, for fear that she had thought of doing it a long time ago.

Probably... out of guilt?

Yan Jing interrupted her: "I don't need these."

Linna was a little surprised: "You need these!"

"I don't need it." Yan Jing said, "I just want to leave Capital Star."

Yan Jing used to think that the original owner's mother valued the original owner, but now it seems... not at all.

The father of the original owner never liked the weak original owner, and the original owner's mother did not get close to him.

What about the two alpha brothers of the original owner? They have received an elite education that is completely different from the original owner. The original owner occasionally talks to them, only revealing their ignorance, and then they are looked down upon...

Anyway, the original owner has nothing to say with his brother.

Speaking of it, even though there are big scientific researchers among omegas, most omegas are actually engaged in art, and then they will teach each other all their lives. They have received this kind of education since they were young. Many alphas also hope that their partner is a vase, rather than a deep and thoughtful person.

If it weren't for this, the original owner would not look down on Marshal Kamila's deviant daughter.

Since the original owner's family is like this... In fact, it's good to stay away.

After all, when the original owner gave him his body, he also mentioned that he wanted to go to a place where no one knew him to live in seclusion and plant the land.