Chapter 94 - Bonus

Author Note - This is a very long chapter. It's the longest chapter i have ever done but I hope you all enjoyed the story. Please give me feed back as i want to get better and make better stories.

Taehyung Point Of View

It’s been a few weeks since Kookie's eyes turned purple. I know he gets really shy and self conscious about them but we always compliment him and praise him. I am currently lying in bed with Kookie as he is still sleeping. He’s clinging to me as he has his head on my chest and an arm around my stomach. 

I was relaxing with my eyes closed when I heard the door open and then felt the bed moving. I opened my eyes to see Eun-Young, Hopekook and Yoonmin getting up on the bed. 

‘Mummy and daddy are sleeping. We need to shhh.’ Hopekook said but got giggling as a response. 

‘What are my 3 little pups up to.’ I said and heard gasping. 

‘Hehehe. Morning daddy.’ Eun-Young.

‘We got told to wake you and mummy up. It was our turn.’ Hopekook said.

‘So can you. Wakeeee upppppp.’ Yoonmin said.

‘Shhhh. Mummy is still sleeping.’ I said. The 3 kids made o shapes with their mouth. I chuckled. 

‘I’m not asleep anymore.’ Kookie said. The kids gasped.

‘Mummy.’ The kids said and went to hug Kookie making him giggle. 

‘Morning my babies.’ Kookie said.

‘Have you been up long?’ I asked while playing with Hopekook’s hair.

‘Been up for a few minutes. I was really comfy and didn’t want to get up.’ Kookie said.

‘Tired mummy.’ Eun-Young said and snuggled into Kookie's neck.

‘Just a little baby. Go my babies to your daddies, brothers and sisters and say you have been successful. We just need to get changed and then we will be down.’ Kookie said. 

‘Okay mummy. See you soon mummy and daddy.’ Yoonmin said. The other 2 waved after they got off the bed. We heard their little feet running away to get the others.

‘God I love you.’ I said. I saw Kookie smiling as I said that.

‘I love you too. I can show you.’ Kookie said while getting onto my lap and straddling me. I smirked.

‘I can’t wait. Come here baby.’ I said sitting up and smashed our lips together. Kookie moaned into the kiss and our tongues danced together. Let's say we stayed in bed longer than we should have but both of us are not complaining. 

I went downstairs first to see the others looking at me. Yoongi, Jimin and Namjoon were smirking. Jhope was giggling quietly while Jin was shaking his head but had a smile on his face. I smiled as I got shy. 

‘Just sit and eat.’ Jin said then laughed.

‘Chan phoned me and said my parents with Felix and Rose are coming to get the pups at 1pm. Which means we have the week to complete their rooms in peace. If we need to go there hopefully one of us can go as the more we have here the better. Chan did say that if we need help some of the guys can come and give us a helping hand.’ Kookie said. 

‘Okay baby. Eat your breakfast as I'm guessing you're hungry.’ Jin said and laughed at Kookie’s pout. 

‘Your jealous it wasn’t you who had some and it wasn't you who didn’t get my ass.’ Kookie said. We all gasped at what Kookie said.