Chapter 82

Jungkook Point Of View

I loved this pack. Namjoons mum is super nice and sweet. Everything was great untill i turned into my wolf. Namjoons dad doesnt like white wolf and now doesn't like me.

I was with Jhope infront of the fire after organising the hell out of the living room. I was wanting to do the kitchen next but it's a bit much.

I was at peace and being close with Jhope. Having the make out session helped calm me even more. I was enjoying feeling safe and secure in one of the arms of my mates when I began to feel weird.

I felt Jhope move me but I continued to feel him play with my hair and caressing my cheek. It really helped to stay calm.

I eventually woke up. I still felt Jhope's touch and i smiled softly. I finally stood up and helped Jhope up after. I gave him a few minutes to get his balance before i kissed him. I really needed it. Ghost really needed it and I'm betting Jhope and Bear needed it as well.

I felt him smile against my lips and took full control after placing his hands on my face cupping my cheeks. I smiled as well and I wrapped my arms around Jhopes waist and I pulled myself closer. I felt his thumbs going over my cheeks. I broke the kiss for air but I smiled. Jhope placed his forehead on mine

'Thank you baby. Myself and my wolf need that very much.' Jhope said softly.

'Anytime alpha.' I said. I smiled and moved my position so I was hugging him. My arms were still around his waist and his were round my shoulders. I felt lips on my forehead a few times. I responded by snuggling closer. I inhaled his scent and I calmed down as I knew what I needed to do.

I am rarely in this hugging position as I only use it if I'm really scared or need a lot of comfort and to feel really safe as I feel small because their arms are round my shoulders. My mates dont know this but i know they will find out or get told if my parents or my old pack tells them.

We parted and looked into each other's eyes. Jhope smiled. They were purple.

'I will never get tired of seeing your eyes, baby. This must be a sign you need to do whatever it is you need to.' Jhope said. I kissed him again and I started walking to where outside was as Jhope said they were out there.

I went out holding Jhopes hand. He was rubbing his thumb over the back of my hand to try and keep me calm. Even though i need to do this im scared because it is him. He doesn't like me but this could make him hate me. Everyone was staring at me which i dont like. I hide a little behind Jhope. Jin and Taehyung saw me and came forward to try and hide me in away as they sensed my discomfort.

I got there and my other mates, old pack, parents and Namjoons parents were there staring at me. I saw my parents give me a gentle smile which kinda helped. I saw Namjoon and went to him.

I got to Namjoon and looked into his eyes. I smiled and kissed him like it's going to be my last. Ghost blocked our emotions and feelings from others so they can't feel anything. He also built a wall up which means they can't mindlink me untill Ghost knocks down the wall.

I caught Namjoon off guard by the kiss but he still had fast instincts. He knew this kiss was different so held me tightly round my waist. I sniffled a bit after we broke apart for some air.

I moved my hands from around Namjoons neck, down his chest to place my arms around his waist. They have realised I was hugging them this way more often but i know when my parents tell them why it will make sense to them.

'What was that kiss for baby. It felt really different.' Namjoon whispered. I sniffled again and moved my head from his chest to his shoulder so I could whisper in his ear.