Chapter 65

Jimin Point Of View

The pups have grown so much. Their eyes are showing and some are better at walking than others. Some of the pups paws are huge so it's a sign they will have a big wolf. Also means they could be an alpha. Kookie was feeding them and Taehyung and I left to get new collars for them.

We got back and had a cake as Jin was baking. We got to the room and saw Kookie interacting with them. Letting them climb over him and things. We were enjoying this but it had to end.

'Want us to come back?' I asked.

*Hell no. Save me please.* Kookie said. I laughed.

'Dont worry we have new collars for them so we will be weighing them again. Giving you a break.' Jhope said.

*Thank you. They shouldnt need to be fed for a while but while I have the chance I'm going to go and walk about and strech my legs out. I'll be back soon.* Kookie said.

Taehyung and I both nodded, smiling. Kookie came to us and was rubbing against us. We all noticed Kookie has become more touchy. We are not sure what it means but it could be he is ready to have his heat again.

After werewolfs give birth they won't have their heat for a few months so they can focus on the pups. Human or wolf form. The pups are 2 months old I think as time has gone by so quickly. Hopefully that means Kookie will want to be more physical with us. We did get told that Kookie would just want to cuddle and make out for a while but he will eventually want to be more physical.

All of us are becoming possessive over Kookie if he is hugging us. As it's the only physical thing Kookie can do right now as he cant get intimate so we all make the most of it. We got told it will go down when Kookie can get fully intimate again. As the pups are older they dont need to be warm by Kookie 24/7 so if Kookie is in his heat the pups will be fine. That's why Kookie doesnt have his heat for a while. The pups can be warmed by us but if its food Kookie is the one they really want.

We weighed each pup and put the new collar on inplace of the old one. As the pups are growing the collars get smaller so it was needed to get new ones. We thought the pups would stay in the collars we gave them from birth for a while but we were all wrong.

Taehyung and I were working our way through them and giving a good look over. When we were done the two of us were interacting with our pups, then Namjoon came in. The doctor gave us signs and symptoms to look out for ill health in pups in case. We could take the pup to her to check or she would come to us if we found anything. Namjoon came in asking for Kookie and left again after placing a kiss on my head. Taehyung pouted. I kissed him on his lips and he smiled straight away.

'Better?' I asked.

'Much better. Thank you babe.' Tae replied.

We finished what we were doing and left them alone for a few minutes as Yoongi was coming to spend time with them. We got to the living room and I jumped on Jin and snuggled into him. He chuckled.

We stayed like that for a while but we heard moaning. It got really loud and Taehyung gasped then Jhope followed.

'Who is moaning.' Jin said.

'It's Kookie.' Taehyung and Jhope both said.

'Kookie must be starting to get more physical. Wanting to be more intimate with us.' Jin said.

'He's with someone, there is no way Kookie would masterbate alone when he knows he has 6 mates who would love to help him. Maybe get something in return.' I said.