Chapter 55

Jhope Point Of View

I cant believe the pups are here. They are so cute. Kookie is doing a great job looking after them. Kookie did it on his own except for one in which he needed a little help. It was really successful.

Jimin had to go to the school to hand in assignments for himself, Taehyung and Jungkook. I went with so he wasnt alone. Jimin and Taehyung havent been at school for the past 2 weeks as they were helping set everything up for Kookie. As it's a werewolf college they understand everything and help the best they can.

We were holding hands going to the teachers he needs and we saw some of the members from Kookie's old pack. We ignored them and continued in what we needed to.

We were getting a drink and some food as we were starving. We were enjoying our time together until Chan and his pack came.

'Where's Kookie?' Chan asked.

'At home.' Jimin said.

'You left him alone.' I.N said shocked.

'Of course not. Taehyung and Jin are with him. Namjoon and Yoongi had to go because of a meeting they couldnt get out of.' I said.

'Any news?' Seungmin asked.

*Do we tell them or lie?* I asked Jimin through mindlink.

*I'll handle it.* Jimin replied.

'We were going to wait but as you guys are here we will say but you need to listen.' Jimin said and they all nodded.

'Kookie has had the pups. Him and the pups are healthy so far. We had a scare with one but it's all good now. The doctor is having lunch before coming back to do a full check up on the pups and Kookie.' Jimin said. I could feel the excitement.

'Can we meet them today?' Han asked. Both Jimin and I shook our heads saying no.

'And why not?' Hyunjin asked.

'None of you guys have had pups so you havent been told the information. Namjoon said we would tell you all in 2 days to let Kookie get some rest from giving birth but also for us to have time with OUR pups.' I said and I could feel they werent happy with the answer.

'Are you kidding me. My little brother just gave birth and you're telling me I can't see him for 2 days or his pups.' Chan said annoyed.

'They are Kookie's pups but the pups are also ours, not just Kookie's. As we are his mates we get to decide what's best for him. Namjoon has the final say and he said to wait and then tell you guys as we all know you all want to meet them but it's a process. It will need to be done gradually.' Jimin said.

'Why is that? Kookie knows us he wouldn't hurt us so that's crap.' Changbin said.

'I dont think you guys are understanding what we are saying. Kookie needs time to recover from giving birth. The pups and Kookie need to be checked to make sure they are okay and all are healthy from the doctor which will happen later today.' Jimin said.

'The doctor said to give Kookie time so he can get comfortable with the pups. All omegas are protective over their pups. Especially new mums like Kookie. Kookie can get protective over the pups with his mates or family. It doesnt matter. He's done it once or twice with us but soon we could see and handle them. It will be the same for you guys. Yes you are family but he can be protective over the pups. It's on his terms if he wants to show them to you or not. If he doesnt you need to respect that and come back another day.' I said sternly.

'That's bull crap. Kookie would never hurt us. He knows we wouldnt hurt the pups.' Minho said.

'Speak to Namjoon because I'm done trying to explain it to you people. When your mates will have pups it will be the exact same as Kookie and you will understand where we are coming from. Protecting Kookie and OUR pups. If you can't understand that, maybe you shouldn't see them if you can't understand what we are saying as it shows you are not ready.' I said and took Jimins hand and we started to walk away.