Chapter 39

Namjoon Point Of View

A lot happened last night but it was all dealt with and i could go to sleep peacefully with my mates. I was able to sleep really well. I definitely think when Kookie is beside me I can sleep better but I'm not sure. I felt Kookie strugle during the night and when i was going to help Yoongi pulled him closer and rubbed his tummy which seemed to help. I soon heard Kookie's little snores. I find it really cute that if you put your hand on Kookie's stomach it comforts and relaxes him. It is also the same if he's in wolf form.

I woke from my sleep and my wolf begged me not to move as he was enjoying the position we were in. I moved slightly and heard a whine. I looked and it was only myself, Yoongi and Jungkook in the room. I wonder what the time is for everyone to be up but us three. But I'm not complaining. I looked closer and found Yoongi back hugging Kookie with his hand still on Kookie's stomach. Yoongi and Kookie were back to chest. They couldn't get any closer if they tried. Kookie was in the same position with me that Yoongi is with Kookie. Kookie's chest is against my back. He is so close to me he couldn't get any closer.

I moved again so i was on my back. I breathed a sigh of relief when i didnt wake Kookie. He looks too cute and cozy to wake him up. I stayed there just admiring our omega with so much love. I felt movement and saw kookie move so he was cuddling my arm and then intertwined our hands together. I smiled so much at that. Even in his sleep he wants to hold your hand or cuddle. I started playing with his hair and he snuggled closer into me and Yoongi or more like tried to.

I was about to check my phone when the door opened revealing Jimin and Taehyung. They immediately shut up when they saw me looking at them and putting my finger to my lips telling them to be quiet because Yoongi and Kookie were still sleeping. Knowing what Taehyung and Jimin are like, they got their phones and took pictures.

After a few minutes Yoongi woke up. He unwillingly let go of Kookie and got up to go to the bathroom. As there was an open space

Taehyung jumped at the open space on the bed and snuggled into Kookie.

'Whats the time?' I asked.

'Nearly 12 midday.' Jimin said.

'What's been going on? Why did no one wake us up? We should have left by now. I feel weird staying in someone's house for too long.' I said.

'Its okay. We got told we can leave in the afternoon as Jungkooks dad was sure it will be a challenge to get Kookie out of bed which I'm starting to see he's right. So comfy.' Taehyung said. I chuckled.

When Yoongi came out of the bathroom I went to the bathroom. As I was leaving I told them to try and wake up Kookie if they couldn't get someone else. After I was done I heard a yell. I ran straight to Kookie's room and found him soaking wet.

'What happened here?' I asked.

'Alpha daddy. Me want hug.' Kookie said and i couldn't resist. One of the ways Kookie is cute and adorable is by talking in his baby voice. Its adorable and we can never say no. He usually does this when he's tired or wants something. I went over to him and he immediately clingyed to me.

'Your okay baby.' I whispered to him and he tightened his grip.

'Such a cutie.' I whispered again and I heard him giggle.

'Before you shout or get annoyed we couldn't wake him up so we went to Chan. Him and Hyunjin said they know what to do so we went back upstairs to kookies room.' Yoongi said.

'5 minutes later they came with two jugs of water and poured it on him and left. Then you came.' Jin added.

'Get fresh clothes for him and bring them to the bathroom.' I said to Taehyung. I went there and told Kookie to strip off so he could go into the shower to get warm. After a while he was drying himself and I then asked him something which made him freeze.

'Do you know my birthday is coming up?' I asked.

'Yes indeed.' He replied slowly.

'Your birthday is in 3 days.' Kookie added.

'I was asking because the others have all asked me what I would like but you haven't. I was wondering why.' I said.

'I already have your gift. I asked Taehyung and Yoongi if you would like it and they said you would love it.' Kookie said and I was shocked he got something already.

'If you have something in mind I can get that instead of my gift. I was excited to give it to you but I'm starting to doubt myself now.' Kookie said sadly.

'Oh it's okay I was just wondering. As long as it is not pups as my gift we will be good.' I said chuckling.

'Why do you not want pups? I thought you all wanted pups eventually?' Kookie asked after getting dressed.

'Of course i want pups but not right now. That's all. You have been through a lot and having pups is stressful for you and us. I want you to have some rest before that happens. When we have pups there's no going back.' I said.

'Oh. Well, are you saying I'm not strong enough to have pups because of what's happened?' Kookie asked. I was speechless.

'Dont worry as it's not pups. It's too early for that.' Kookie said. I smiled. I left him to finish getting ready and headed to his room where the others are. I was about to say something when a door slammed shut. I was confused. I saw Taehyung run past me somewhere. We all looked confused and then Yoongi ran out.

Jungkook Point Of View

I thought surprising Namjoon with pups would be a great idea. He wouldn't suspect it and it's something he and all the others want but I was wrong. Everything I was going to do for Namjoon's birthday is down the drain. After Namjoon was far enough away I opened then slammed the door shut and ran downstairs crying.

'What's wrong, why are you crying son?' My dad asked me. He came up to me and I hugged him crying.

*I'm going to see if the pups can get destroyed.* I mindlinked him as i couldnt talk from crying.

'Like have an abortion? Why do you want to do that? You were so excited to tell Namjoon for his birthday and the others.' My dad said.

*Yes abortion. He doesn't want pups right now as he thinks because of what's happened I'm too weak to handle it all. He wants time where it's just us before pups happen as you can't undo it if it happens.* I said holding tighter.

*How did you find this out?' My dad asked.

'After I woke up. Namjoon was with me in the bathroom and after i finished he asked about his birthday and why i didnt ask him about his present and it all came out then.* I said, still crying.

*If Yoongi and Taehyung come, just tell them that the pups won't be an issue but tell them not to tell the others if they dont know it wont hurt them. It will just hurt me.* I said.

'And my pups.' I whimpered, placing my hands on my tummy feeling the pups kick. I started crying even more and left.

I went to the doctor but she said im too far along to get an abortion. What am I going to do now? I smelled Taehyung and Yoongi so I bolted to one of my places no one knows. I need some time alone with my pups before my pups and i go bye bye.