Chapter 78 (18+)

Yoongi Point Of View

Jin and Kookie left and I'm dying to have some time like that with Kookie. I will let them have their time then go and ask if i can join or ask to have kookie to myself after their finished.

I was distracting myself by our pups. They take after Kookie with his clingyness. As Jhope and I are sitting on the ground the pups are all over us. It was amazing having the pups here but my mind kept going to Kookie. How much i wanted to make him moan and clingy onto me while i pleasure him. 20 mins had past untill i got a push out of my thoughts.

'What.' I said.

'Go to Kookie and Jin.' Jhope whispered.

'Why. They are busy.' I replied smiling as the pups played with some of the toys Mrs Kim brought for them.

'Your not so little friend woke up. I saw the way you were looking at Kookie as he left with Jin. You need to get some just as much as Jin. Now go. It will calm you and your wolf down as well as being close and intimate with Kookie.' Jhope said then gave a slight smirk.

'Thanks.' I said. I pecked his lips and stood up then ran into the house. I'm desperate. I probably looked stupid.

I could hear them moaning and it was driving me crazy. I was mainly listening to Kookie. I got to the door and opened it slightly. They didnt seem to notice then I slowly went in slightly.

I looked at them and they hadn't battered an eyelid. They were in their own little world which I wanted to have with Kookie. I was going to say something but stopped as I saw Jin begin to speak.

'Ready for round 2 babyboy.' Jin asked Kookie.

'Always am daddy.' Kookie replied to Jin. I looked in fully and saw them making out. Before it got out of hand and i couldnt join in I shut the door and Jin being the alpha was protective because of the sudden noise. He sat up and put an arm infront of Kookie to protect him but also to try and hide his body as it should only be him, myself and his other mates who can see our omega's sexy and beautiful body.

'Can one of his other daddies join as well?' I asked.

Jin looked at Kookie who brought his hand up and motioned with his finger to come to them.

'Lock the door first daddy. I dont want any interruptions from my daddy time.' Kookie said and I had a mini orgasim. It also turned me on even more. I love it when he talks like that. I did what I was told and got to the end of the bed.

Kookie got onto his knees and came to me. Jin sat up with his smirk as it's been awhile since him and i will have seen each other naked but also be intimate and physical. Our positions are complicated but we both are daddies as Jungkook is our babyboy. We did this once when it was Jimin but havent done it since.

Jin rubbed at Kookie's entranceand both of them moaned.

'Still so wet baby.' Jin said moaning.

Kookie couldnt wait any longer and I was surprised but he ripped my top off in one go. My eyes went wide but closed when I felt Kookies lips on mine. We both moaned and I gently laid Kookie down. Kookie wrapped his legs around my waist and started unbuttoning my trousers.

He got so far but couldnt get the rest as his arms didnt stretch that far.

'Let me help you hon.' Jin said.

He got up and went behind me. He placed kisses down my back while he was taking off my trousers but took my boxers along in one go.

'Babyboy can you lie down on the bed for me.' Jin asked.

Kookie kissed us both before doing what Jin asked.

'Spread your legs for me baby. Yoongi can then go to town.' Jin said.

Kookie opened his legs wide and started pumping himself. I kissed his lips and made my mark on Kookie's neck darker. I kissed down his entire body not missing anything out. I got into position and started sucking Kookie's member. I was enjoying it as well as feeling Kookies fingers through my hair slightly pulling at it.

I heard and felt movement untill my member felt wet and warm. I stopped to look down and saw Jin inbetween my legs sucking me off. I went straight back to Kookie as he was whinning as I stopped.

*Sorry Babyboy.* I said through our mindlink that I got an incredible moan as a response.

We continued and we both came. Kookie moaned so loudly he was doing it for us both. After we calmed down Kookie said to change positions. Jin was lying down. I was in the middle sucking his member and Kookie was sucking mine. In no time Jin was a moaning mess. Kookie got back at me for stopping when he stopped himself. I had it coming and felt his pain. We continued untill Jin and I came.

'Think you can manage us 2 together baby?' I asked, sucking his neck.

'Yes but first I just want you on your own then both if it's okay.' Kookie said.

'I'll go for a shower to clean and relax my muscles while you 2 have fun.' Jin said. He kissed us both then left for the bathroom after bringing a towel with him.

I laid Kookie down and he wrapped his legs around my waist. I slid into him so easily I started right away. I couldn't wait any longer and the same with my wolf.

'Still so fucking tight. Such a good boy, such a good omega.' I said whispering into his ear. Kookie was moaning and it didnt take long for Kookie to come then I did.

I laid down on Kookie's right side. I placed my elbow on the pillow and just stared at Kookie who had his eyes closed and was breathing heavily.

'I love you so much Kookie.' I said. Kookie smiled. He reached his hand and placed it on my face caressing my cheek. I smiled, closing my eyes and leaning into his touch. God, I missed this.

'I love you too. So much Yoongi.' Kookie said softly. I smiled wider then hummed when I felt lips on mine. I opened them to see Kookie's eyes closed and his lips attached to mine.

I smiled and closed my eyes, getting lost in the kiss. I brought my free hand to caress his cheek then I made my hand go all the way down his gorgeous body.

I started from his face then went down his neck, to his chest as I gently touched and pinched his nipple earning a muffled moan. I continued to move my hand from his chest to his stomach, then his hips, waist. I stopped when my hand reached his back.

I pulled him closer and I gently laid down on the bed on my back. I moved my hand again to give his bum a squeeze then traced my fingertips down his thigh to bring it up over my legs. I was completely relaxed as I felt Kookie play with my hair or feeling his fingertips go up and down my chest.

After a while Kookie beggeed me to let him massage me so I'm now lying on my stomach with Kookie straddling me. He's sitting on my very lower back near my bum and it feels nice as we are still completely naked. Kookie was massaging my shoulders.

'You are a very good alpha. A very good 2nd in comand but also hot as hell and takes very good care of me. If you feel like this again I will gladly do it again.' Kookie said lovingly. I felt a little worry in his voice. He could feel I was stressed, tired and whatever else.

Kookie continued to massage me for 10 minutes. He then laid down with his hands resting on my shoulders. I felt his lips kiss my back and cheek a couple of times before Kookie placed his head on me and had a nap. I smiled and closed my eyes. Kookie already brought the duvet over us so i didnt need to worry about that.

I fell asleep with Kookie sleeping on me and I felt a lot better. Never got the threesome tho.