Chapter 18

Jin Point Of View

I was broken. The first time I saw our omega I scared him. I won't ever get to meet him properly and get to cuddle or kiss him. We all really hurt him for him to pass away.

Chan said since their mother passed he always thought down on himself. How he wasnt worth anything and he was a constant reminder that they dont have their mother because she died protecting him. His wolf can get that way as well and when it does it can get dangerous. Both Jungkook and Ghost must have felt the same for this to happen.

I.N told us that they will give us time to say goodbye and when we are done to tell them. The door opened revealing Namjoon. He said he wanted us to come in to say goodbye but through our mindlink he told us to be quiet.

We got in and the first thing i noticed was the bed was empty. I scared kookie now this i wish i could be with him. Namjoon told us to smell the air and i got it. Omega. More importantly our omega. I was getting annoyed i couldnt find him but Yoongi did.

Ghost came out and wagged his tail which made his scent soo much stronger.

He got attacked by the 2 cuddle bugs Jimin and Taehyung which he enjoyed. I looked and we were all smiling. We hear Jimin and Taehyung giggle and it's always good when we hear that.

Ghost kisses Jimin and Taehyung then goes infront of us all and goes on his back showing his tummy. Showing his submission to us which is a good thing.

He was rolling around getting pats from the 2 when I stepped forward with my head down. I sat on the floor and waited for him to come to me. The others were laughing so I looked up and saw Ghost coping me. Cutie. He came to me and licked my face, which is a way of kissing if you're a wolf. I smiled but before I could pet him he went away. I pouted. He went along the others legs rubbing against them so they could feel him but also so ghost could feel them.

He came back to and lied inbetween my legs as i had my legs out infront of me with his tall hitting my feet cause he was wagging it so much. My legs were on either side of him and he looked at me when i didnt do anything.

*Pet me Jinnie.* I heard and giggled at the nickname.

'Okay Ghosty.' I said and he straight away replied.

*That nickname doesnt work.* Which made me chuckle at it. I shut him up but petted him and I felt him relax.

After a while I heard Jhope.

'My turn, my turn, my turn.' Jhope said and Ghost got up. Jhope went to him and the wolf jumped so he was nearly the size of Jhope. He smiled at the wolf and the wolf began licking his face. All that could be heard was giggling and happy wolves with their mates.

Yoongi and Namjoon wanted time with him like the 4 of us but he stopped.

*Where's Chan?* Ghost asked.

'He's in the canteen with the others to give us space as they think we are saying goodbye.' Yoongi replied.

*I want to surprise him.* Ghost said.

'How are we going to do that?' I asked.

*Easy. 2 of you can go to him and start talking and you tell him to look and I come out running to him and I get attention. They will all be around me to pat me.* Ghost said

'Good idea Ghost.' Namjoon said.

*Thank you alpha.* Ghost said shyly. He jumped onto the bed so we could give him proper hugs before we left. As a thank you he kissed our checks. He's adorable.

Jhope Point Of View

I was so happy Ghost and Jungkook were okay. Ghost explained that it's him now but Kookie will wake up soon. He can take over Kookies body but doesnt like to as he feels weird doing it. He said he will probably panic and that but it's normal. One of us needs to be with him to calm him down when it happens.

Myself and Jin went out to get the others and I felt the others following. The others were around Ghost to protect him as he is still a bit weak from what happened. Jin and I got there and it was so sad. The girls arrived and were sitting on their mates laps and holding hands. We tried to talk to them but Chan didnt respond.

*How rude.* Ghost said funnily and the 2 of us laughed. Before I could say anything the girls zoned in on the entrance to the canteen.

'Whos the white wolf?' Jennie asked suspiciously.

'Our mate.' We said together and they all turned their heads to us like we were crazy.

'It can't be. Kookie passed away as well as Ghost.' Jisoo said.

*Are you sure... Noonas?* Ghost mindlinked them but we would hear it but can't speak. I heard gasping as they looked round us. Jin and myself went out the way.

Chan launched himself at Ghost, hugging him and giving him love when he saw him. His tail was going constantly. I thought he might break it.

'What's that smell?' Hyunjin asked.

'It smells like an omega.' Han said.

'Its Ghost and when Kookie wakes up and is in human form it will be him as well that smells like an omega.' I said.

'Our omega.' Jin added and I smiled.

When they all got closer they realised it was Kookie/Ghost. They remembered what his omega scent was like as they could smell it every now and again because the alpha scent was stronger.

'Never do that again. You scared me and the rest of us so much.' Chan said.

Ghost whimpered in response.

'Why does he do that? That's the 3rd time.' Seungmin said.

'Its to do with the type of wolf he is and his eye color. He can change his eye colour to hide his natural ones.' Chan said.

'What type of wolf is he then?' Rose asked.

'No idea. The colour of eyes depend on the type of wolf. The last time we saw his eye colour was when mother was here. They said wolfs with rare eye colours are special but can change when they get older. I have no idea but I'm curious.' Chan said.

'Is there a way of knowing what his eye colour is? Right now it's blue.' Namjoon asked.

'You can but we dont know anything. We have people trying to figure that out. They can hide it very well and give you an eye colour that's not actually theirs.' Chan said.

The guys gasped. Ghost can still change into a puppy. He did say he needed some time. Yoongi took his chance and grabbed him. Ghost let out a squeal but calmed down when he got Yoongi's scent. He snuggled into his hold and put his head on Yoongi's shoulder.

'We will go to the doctor and ask to check him before we take him home.' I heard and the 5 of us nodded.

'We will bring him tomorrow so you guys can see him.' Taehyung said and got a thank you as a reply. We all smiled and made our way to the doctor.