Chapter 64 (Little 18+)

Namjoon Point Of View Continued

Are you horny baby?' I asked and Kookie whined as a response.

'I'll take that as a yes but I'll look after you baby don't worry.' I said gently.

'Hurry daddy. I need you ' Kookie moaned out and I straightway started kissing my mark on my beautiful omegas neck. I kissed the others and Kookie was moaning. I'm sure eventually the others will catch on as Kookie has released his scent because he's horny. He's not in heat as it's still early but I think as he hasn't been able to do anything like that it's caught up to him.

I took off his clothes and mine and started kissing down from his neck, to his chest and I kissed his nipples. That got an amazing response. I continued going down until I reached his member. I forgot that Kookie is big for an omega which is unusual. Alphas are usually big and omegas are smaller but no one is complaining.

I started pumping his member with my hand and he was a moaning messing already. I licked his tip and sucked his tip and I got a sexy whine from Kookie.

*So sexy baby.* I mindlinked Kookie.

I continued my work and I felt Kookie was near as he was trying to hold different things. I grabbed his hand and placed it on my hair. He pulled at it and I moaned which went through Kookie as my mouth was on his member. Kookie moaned even louder. Soon Kookie came and it was a lot but my wolf and I enjoyed it.

Kookie changed positions and started kissing my neck and going down to my member. I was trying to get Kookie to stop but he wasn't having it.

'Your saying stop but your member is standing loud and proud saying its ready for attention. Relax i want to do it. Fair is fair.' Kookie said and went straight to sucking my off. I smiled and let my head fall back and started moaning. The others could hear me and were trying to mindlink me but I couldn't speak or mindlink because of the work Kookie was doing. I forgot he doesn't have a gag reflex so when I felt my full member in his mouth I moaned like I never have before.

I cummed and Kookie swallowed it. He came to me and went over to me. He kissed me and I got a bit of what I taste like. Tastes good. Kookie was cuddling me while we were catching our breaths. My arms were wrapped tightly round Kookie.

'I wanna do something and I promise us both will enjoy it and our wolves.' Kookie said.

'Okay baby but we cant have sex quiet yet. In another month we can if the doctor says it's okay while doing your check up.' I said Kookie pouted.

'Fine but its not sex.' Kookie responded. I nodded.

Kookie got up and straddled my lap. I tensed up. Kookie kissed me reassuring me it's ok. I placed my hands on his waist. Kookie grabbed my member and put it at his entrance and he then slid down. My eyes widened.

'Its okay Joonie. We both deserve this. It will help us be close again as we havent been able to do anything like this for a long time and our wolves will enjoy and appreciate this close time. Relax. If you dont like it we can stop.' Kookie said. I nodded for him to continue.

Kookie went up and down a few times then fully sat on me with my member deep inside him. We both moaned. Kookie brought the duvet and put it over him. Kookie gently lied down on me pulling the duvet with him so we were both covered. Kookie had his head on my shoulder with his face in my neck inhaling my scent. I wrapped my arms around his body, securing him and pulling him closer to me if it's possible. Kookie snuggled closer but as he moved we both moaned.

We were completely naked and I was enjoying our skin contact. I havent done anything like this with him for so long. None of us have which we are missing terribly. My wolf Knight wants to give Kookie a treat for doing this as he's enjoying his time being close to Kookie and Ghost.

I heard Kookie snoring cutely and I smiled at that. I gave him a little squeeze and pecked his forehead.

'I know Kookie is sleeping but I'm not sure if Ghost is so if he isnt tell Kookie this. It's for the both of you. I love you so much you both have no idea. I will always love and protect you as well as our pups. You both will always be safe with me.' I said. I smiled as Kookie kissed my cheek. He wasnt sleeping after all.

I just stayed in the position holding Kookie, letting him sleep. I wasnt tired so I was just enjoying my physical time with him. Kookie was right, this position is the best. Knight is loving this as we get to hold Kookie naked but also be inside him. The door opened revealing Jimin. I smiled.

'I want Kookie time now.' Jimin said and went to take Kookie with him who was still asleep. I got really possessive and protective over Kookie like Jhope did. I growled and he backed away. Knight is like this cause we are in a physical position with Kookie and we are conected down there. Jimin immediately left, taking the hint.

I sighed deeply and 10 minutes later Kookie woke up. He started kissing my neck and I melted. I tightened my grip and Kookie began kissing me. Feeling Kookies lips and tounge in my mouth was heaven.

'You will need to feed the pups soon and Jimin came in wanting some one on one time with you.' I said.

'Why didn't he join us?' Kookie said and I sighed.

'He was going to take you from me and my wolf got possessive and growled. As we are in a physical position he hates people taking or trying to take his pleasure and closeness with his mate which was you as he hasnt been close like this in a long time and wanted to enjoy every second of it. I know he has and I have as well.' I said.

'That's okay, I can give him my time as soon as the pups are fed. I will be doing this with all of you so it should help the possessiveness in you all. I get that when you havent been physical in a while and when you finally do it kind of takes over.' Kookie said.

'Thank you for understanding me baby' I said. Kookie smiled and we kissed again for 5 mins. I really didnt want to let go and leave at this moment but I have stuff to do. Kookie moved, teasing me. I moved so I was over him.

'When your able to have sex i will tease you so much for playback to that little movement you pulled.' I whispered and Kookie moaned at my tone of voice.

I marked my scent on Kookie before we parted. I put on clean clothes and helped Kookie as he was a bit stiff from the position he was in where his legs were. I put Kookie in one of my tshirts and we headed off after I got his trousers for him.