Chapter 74

Namjoon Point Of View

Being in my old pack and seeing my parents has been amazing. It would be fantastic if Kookie talked to me. I have no idea why Kookie is being like this. I just hope he will come to me as I'm missing my clingy baby.

My mum has told me all the different things they were doing and building. It's so great to see it in person instead of pictures.

They are needing someone to take photos and I volunteered Kookie as he loves photography but is amazing at it. Which will be a surprise.

Another surprise is coming tomorrow which is also mainly for Kookie but for everyone as well. The pups will be coming with Kookies parents and some of the others. Chan, Jennie, Lisa and Hyunjin are staying behind to keep an eye on their place and ours.

I told my brother that some of Kookie's pack are coming but not the pups. Hehe.

Kookie was right that I said to the others to make sure Kookie wasnt alone but he's been glued to everyone but me. Then he explained his reasons and I was touched by what he said but I was hurt. He could have said that so i didnt lash out.

My dad never liked white wolfs as what his dad and grandad said so its stuck. I really didnt want Kookie in wolf form because I knew my dad's opinion on him would change because he's a white wolf.

It's sad that some wolf pups dont have their mum as it went wrong but they are getting the best care they can. I'm just very thankful that Kookie is well and everything was fine during and after Kookie gave birth. The pups went straight to Kookie to feed as they scensed it. Kookie yelped and hid behind Jhope who was still in wolf form. He wasnt expecting it so it was an understandable reaction.

When my dad said it was Kookie's idea to not bring the pups that had me as it was my idea. They dont know anything as I wanted to tell them face to face.

'I told you that useless, bad and ungrateful white wolf isnt letting us see our grandchild.' Mr Kim said. Jhope growled. Yoongi turned and growled as well.

'Dad take that back. You were fine with Kookie untill you found out what his wolf was. It's pathetic. He's still the same boy you met, just he is unique and has a white wolf and his wolf is adorable and caring just like Kookie but can be scary.' I said to my dad defending Kookie.

'If he was as bad as you said all white wolves are, would he be doing that with the pups?' Jin said.

We turned to face Kookie and my parents gasped. It's rare for omegas to let pups that arent yours feed but Kookie was. As my mum said they tried with other wolves but they rejected them. Kookie was doing way more. He was cleaning them by licking the pups and letting them feed like they were his pups. I smiled and the rest of my mates did as well.

Speachless my parents were. So was everyone.

'You okay baby?' I asked Kookie.

*I'm fine. Come sit down so I can put my head on your lap please.* Kookie said.

I smiled and sat down. Kookie placed his head on my lap and snuggled closer. I was petting his fur and he was relaxing. Jhope and Yoongi were cleaning the pups as well and were making sure they were feeding well.

'This has never been done before on my.' My mum said.

'As we have said, Kookie is a very special omega.' Jimin said. Everyone else turned and started licking the pups and helped keep them warm. Taehyung was behind Kookie. He lied down and placed his head on his side and fell asleep.

'I never thought you guys would know how to look after pups.' My dad said.

'We do have pups of our own and we learned from Kookie. He's been fantastic and we fell for him even more.' I said.