Chapter 28

Jimin Point Of View

I was getting excited about mating with Kookie. Being at the bottom sucks cause you are the last to do things like mate. Myself, Taehyung and Jhope are at the bottom. Usually Jhope mates before Taehyung and I but after the others. We are at the bottom because we get emotional easier. We struggle to control our emotions whereas the others have great conrol. We rarely see Yoongi and Namjoon's emotions and when we do it after things have happened. Same with Jin but he's more inbetween he can be good at controlling his emotions but other times he can't.

I feel lucky that I got some time with him in his wolf form with Taehyung. I think it helped us build that bond from the start. I can't wait to be even closer to him and complete the bond. When you have a strong bond with all your mates it will be easier to spot problems if things arent right. You can feel what your mate and mates wolf are feeling. Whether it's happy, excited, sad, hurt or scared you can feel it.

After 5 hours Jin and Jungkook came down. As the same Jungkook had Jins top on but had his own trousers. He was wearing shorts this time but i'm not complaining. He was sound asleep in Jins arms. He sat beside Namjoon and told Namjoon to take him. We were all confused but Namjoon did anyway. Junkook was stiring because he was being moved about but when he got settled in Namjoons arms he was sound asleep again. He snuggled closer into Namjoon and he smiled and put his face in Jungkooks neck inhaling his scent. He then wrapped his arms round Kookie securing him and it made Kookie snuggle even closer. They all chuckled because of his cuteness.

My wolf can get jealous easily especially when we havent been able to hug or kiss the person so this was killing him.

'What about myself and Taehyung?' I asked, trying to hold back my jealousy.

'What do you mean?' Yoongi asked playing with Jungkooks hair. Jungkook was leaning into it. My wolf was getting jealous even more now. Not because they werent doing it to me but because they all have had 4 or 5 hours with Kookie on their own but i havent and Taehyung hasnt either. They have already had time with him. It's our turn.

'Really. You all have had time with him alone to mate and just be together but Taehyung and I havent. What about us?' I said again with a bit more attitude.

'You need to tell us what's wrong instead of trying to make us guess.' Namjoon said. I growled in response. I heard Kookie giggling.

'How come your giggling baby?' I asked in a different tone from before.

'You are cute when you get jealous. Your wolf is cute as well because I'm guessing when one of you is jealous the other gets jealous and you both end up feeling jealous and act like this way.' Kookie said and the others eyes widen.

Kookie giggled again which is my favourite sound and he pecked both Yoongi and Namjoons cheek. He got up and made his way over to me. He crawled onto my lap and straddled me. His head went into my neck and I felt him take a inhale of my scent. He snuggled closer and I had a massive smile on my face. We arent mated yet but he already knew what i wanted.

'Okay. Now that that's done I'll make food cause I'm guessing none of you have had anything since before I mated Kookie.' Jin said and it made sense as to why Jin said to Namjoon to take Kookie.

After 20 mins there were different sandwiches cut up into triangles on 3 plates and some juice in cups. We heard a thank you and looked at Kookie who was eyeing the sandwiches. There were small plates there so we could pick what we wanted and have it beside us.

'What do you want, baby?' Taehyung asked.

'Ham please.' Jungkook said. We all said awww at his cuteness and I pecked his check.

'What was that for?' He asked.

'Your adorable and i couldnt hold it any longer.' I said and smiled. He smiled to and then did something i didnt think he would do. I thought he was going to kiss my check again but he kissed my lips. I wrapped my arms round him even more to secure him and his hands were in my hair.

'Me too, Me too, Me too.' We heard and saw Taehyung with a pout. Kookie giggled again and gave an action with his finger so Taehyung could come closer. He did and when Taehyung was close enough, Kookie grabbed him by his shirt, pulled him in and kissed him. We were all looking at that and found it hot.

'I think someone's heat is starting again.' Jhope said and Kookie smiled.

'Eat some sandwiches first. It's just ham or ham and chesse. Quite light for you and you havent eaten that much since your heat started.' Jin said. Kookie nodded and got up from my lap and sat between Taehyung and myself. We both pecked his cheeks and heard a gasp. We looked at Kookie who was blushing badly. What a wee cutie.

After a while Kookie currled up and had his head on Taehyung's thigh. We all looked at him.

'You okay baby?' I asked. He nodded his head. I went behind Kookie and backhugged him with my head on Taehyungs lap like Kookie. A minute or two later we heard cute snores. The others looked in our direction and said Kookie was sleeping.

'His heat will probably come back during the night or in the early morning so Jimin and Taehyung will stay with you guys.' Namjoon said. Taehyung picked him up and we went to bed. I was in bed and I am backhugging Kookie as Kookie is cuddling Taehyung.

'You think he will be okay for us?' I asked.

'Of course. He's never done this before so it's probably taken a lot out of him. It's going to be more difficult because he needs to mate 6 people and usually it's one. He needs to recharge so he can handle us and then that should be it.' Taehyung said. I gave out a small okay and then fell asleep. Hopefully he will be okay.