Chapter 4

Taehyung Point Of View

Me and Jimin were in the canteen having a free period, holding hands under the table and looking over our work. We got mindlinked by Jin and I'm happy to go home.

Jimin and I, Namjoon and Yoongi have been really busy with work and college. We haven't been able to spend time together all of us for that long, just breakfast, not lunch and maybe dinner. This is much needed and long overdue.

We have all mated and been mated for a while but we are all alphas and can't have kids that's why we need our omega. We have figured out that if we haven't spent enough time with one of our mates like physically cuddling or making out you start to feel sick. We all are in the same boat and I can't wait to get nice and cosy with Yoongi.

'We need to tell the coach we can't make it.' Jimin said.

'Yea lets go.' I replied and got up with Jimin. Hand in hand and we went to our coach.

We got outside cause college was now over and went over to our coach. When we got near we froze. The feeling and scent we have been dying to smell. Our mate is here. The boys will be so happy. Jimin and I looked at each other with the same look and we looked everywhere. Nothing. We continued our route to the coach but the smell got a bit stronger. I could feel Jimin get excited. We did the exact same thing again but nothing again. I noticed Jimin staring and a spot.

'Jimin what is it?' I said.

'Have you ever seen a white wolf?' Jimin replied, shocked and stunned.

'No.' I simply said. I feel Jimin take his hand up to my face and move it in the direction to the small white blob. It was moving and was with Stray Kids Pack. Our sisters were their mates so our sisters left and joined them. We get on really well with them and we know everyone of their wolves and none of them are white.

'Jimin the white ball of fluff is with Chan and his pack. We have seen all of them in their wolf forms. None of them have a white wolf.' I said. Jimins face went even more shocked.

'If that's the case then who is it?' He said slowly.

'After talking to the coach we can go and say hi. We are friends and have an agreement with our packs.' I said and Jimin nodded and we went to talk to the coach. He was very respectful and because we are good players he agreed to let us go. After that we made our way to Chan and his pack.

They realised we were coming and quickly picked up the white pup and the pup and the girls with their 2 mates to left. That was clever. We went there to see if the white pup was our mate. Now we will never know.

'Hi guys.' Jimin said and they all started talking like it was just them. They must do it often.

'Can I ask something?' I said and Chan nodded.

'I don't want to cause trouble or anything but who was the white pup that left with the girls and 2 guys before we came?' I said and I noticed Chan went tense for a bit.

'He is a pack member. That's all.' Chan said.

'Where did he come from? We have seen all your wolves and not one of you is jet white like that pup. Who is he?' I said a bit more annoyed because they aren't telling us.

*Calm down baby.* I heard Jimin and it did. Feeling his fingers rub my hand. Calming down.

'I don't really think it's your business but what do you want to know about him?' Chan said, crossing his arms.

'Who is he? Where did he come from? How come he's not in school and we have never seen him when being in your pack?' Jimin stepped in.

'He's my little brother. He is being homeschooled. Has done his whole life. My parents tried to get him into public school when he started high school. There were quite a few problems. My dad was worried for his safety so pulled him out.' Chan explained.

'Okay can you continue?' Jimin asked again softly.

'Okay. He stayed in Japan during summer time and that with our uncle and his pack. My uncle became ill so stepped down and his beta is now the leader. They have trained him and taught him what he knows. His wolf is special so my dad and the rest of us have been really protective. I would die to protect him just like anyone in the pack.' Chan said and smiled.

'Could we ever meet him? Just when we came here we found a scent which was our mate and it was coming from this direction. The closer we got the stronger the scent. When the pup left, so did the smell.' Jimin said.

'I think he is our mate Chan. We need to meet him to be sure.' I added softly.

'I will think about it. Okay. He is an omega but my pack is really protective over him. If i tell my dad that 2 of 6 alphas smelled him and think he is their mate. He will flip. Give me sometime.' Chan said and Jimin and I both smiled.

'Okay.' We both said and left after saying goodbye.

'Oh crap.' I said.

'What?' Jimin said.

'We should be home by now. Our mates will kill us. Let's go.' I said and before Jimin could say anything I dragged him with me and ran to our pack house.

-Time Skip-

Yoongi Point of View

We told Jin and Jhope we will be a bit late on the way home. We stopped at a bakery and got cakes for everyone tonight. When Namjoon and I got there we could smell the worry.

'Jin? Jhope?' I placed the cakes on the kitchen counter and followed Namjoon to the living room. When I got there Jin and Jhope were clinging to Namjoon.

'What about me?' I said and pouted. Jin came to me and hugged me tight. We spent 5 minutes like that and after that Jin and Jhope swapped and spent another 5 minutes like that.

'What's wrong babies?' Namjoon said softly, placing a peck on Jin's neck.

The 4 of us were beside each other.

'Jimin and Taehyung haven't come yet and we are worried.' Jhope said sniffing. I tightened my grip and started to kiss his neck. He moaned and started to relax and lean his head to the side.

'They will be okay if they are not back in 10 minutes. We will mindlink them okay?' I said softly.

'We tried that. The mindlink is off, that's what got us worrying. They only do that when they dont want us to feel something they go through.' Jin said snuggling into Namjoon.

'They do that when they play sports and things. Why not start setting up everything while Yoongi and I take a shower and put on comfy clothing. Place the films on the table for tonight. Get blankets and that and if they are still not back we will try and mind link them. If it doesn't work myself and Yoongi will go out to look.' Namjoon said and Jin and Jhope both nodded. They kissed us both passionately and did what Namjoon said.

-Time Skip-

Namjoon Point Of View

After the shower and getting into comfy clothes Yoongi and I went down to find the 2 boys on the sofa cuddled together. Everything was set out and looked really cute and cosy.

'Still no sign of them?' I asked softly.

Both nodded as a response.

I was about to mindlink when the door flew open.

'WE ARE HERE!' Jimin said and both him and Taehyung collapsed onto the floor.