Chapter 79

Jimin Point Of View

Jin, Yoongi and Kookie were having alone time. Especially Yoongi as he's not had it in a while. We know they all will feel much better after it.

I headed to the bathroom and saw Jin coming out of it. He had his boxers on and was drying his hair with his towel.

'Hello sexy.' I said. I giggled when Jin was looking around wanting to know where it came from.

'Hello gorgeous.' Jin replied. I went to him and hugged him.

'What's up baby?' Jin added.

'I was heading to the bathroom but found you coming out of it. Then I wanted a hug.' I said then pouted at the end. Jin chuckled.

'Well the bathroom is all yours baby.' Jin said. We kissed a few times then parted.

After a while I was told to get the other 3 as dinner was ready. I went in quietly but had to take a picture. Jungkook was on Yoongi's back with Jin at the side with his arm around him. I left as they looked tired but also adorable. I didnt want to wake them so I left. They can have food when they wake up.

'Where are they?' Taehyung said.

'Their asleep I couldn't wake them. I'm sorry. They looked so cute and tired. I figured when they wake up they can eat then.' I said.

'It's a good idea. Hate to be on the receiving end of Yoongi's wrath if he gets woken up. Especially when he's been intimate with Kookie and is still in bed.' Jhope said. We giggled as it was funny for a few seconds but we needed to then calm Yoongi down.

It was morning and everyone was up except Jin, Yoongi and Kookie. Some were showering and different things. I was helping Mrs Kim sorting breakfast by setting the table.

Everyone came down and we started eating. We will eat first then wake up the sleeping wolves. Everything was going smoothly and we were hearing stories about Namjoon when he was a kid. Namjoon was getting embarrassed by his mum. It was funny as we dont really see Namjoon like that but it was fun while it lasted because all of a sudden we heard Yoongi. Namjoon, Jhope, Taehyung and myself know it's serious or bad when he shouts like that.

'YOU HAVE NO RIGHT. YOU BETTER FUCKING LEAVE THIS ROOM UNLESS YOU WANT NAMJOON TO NOT HAVE A DAD!' Yoongi screamed. The 4 of us ran straight to where they were.

The pups and Kookie's old pack have a house 5 mins away so we arent worried about the pups. We got there and I wanted to cry because of the state Kookie was in.

Kookie was straddling Jin's lap with his head buried deep into his neck and his arms tightly round Jin's neck as well. Jin was placing peck all over Kookie's neck to try and calm him down with Jin also rubbing his hand up and down Kookie's back while the other one had a tight grip round Kookie's waist. They had boxers on so at least that's something. The duvet was over Jin's legs and he put it round to cover Kookie's bottom half.

'What's going on here?' Namjoon said in a calm, dominant alpha voice. I saw Kookie shiver at it. I went to help Jin comfort him but Jin told me not to. I pouted.

*You can comfort him after. If he feels a sudden touch it will make him worse. Try and calm down Yoongi for me please.* Jin said through the mindlink. I gave a little nod and turned to go to help Yoongi. They were holding him back and his eyes were bright blue and red. His alpha is in control.

'Yoongi baby look at me.' I said, tearing up a little.

'Whatever has happened is done now. Kookie is in Jin's arms right now. Kookie is safe.' I said looking him in the eye. I saw a little change but still have a long way to go.