Chapter 91 (Little 18+)

Namjoon Point Of View

After the conversation Yoongi left to make sure Kookie was okay. Jin was in the kitchen cooking for us. The others were getting ready to go to see our pups.

We had food which was really good. Kookie was going between Yoongi, Jin and I while eating. He is always good at going between us which i'm happy about as there isnt any fighting. 30 mins had passed and so we were cuddled up in the living room watching a movie.

We decided to watch Deadpool as it has funny things in it but also has action. Kookie was lying inbetween my legs. Yoongi and Jin were on either side of me cuddling Kookie and I. We were on the floor as is easier for the position we are in.

It got to a point in the movie where they were getting intimate. Kookie's eyes were stuck on the TV. While watching he moved my hand to his member and did the same with Yoongi and Jin.

Kookie leaned back, moaning softly. He was trying to move to our touches but couldn't.

'You want some help baby?' I asked and he moaned.

'Who do you want to help you babyboy?' Jin asked. Kookie moaned then said 'ahhhhhh' because of what we were doing.

'I want you all. My sexy, handsome and hot alpha mates.' Kookie said.

'It could be too much baby. You have only done something with just one, maybe two which was once with Jimin and Taehyung. Are you sure baby?' Yoongi asked.

Kookie got up and shut the curtains and turned on the fire. He turned around and smiled but there was a little smirk in there.

'Ask me that after the show.' Kookie said. He kissed us with so much passion and needyness.

He got up and took his shoes off. He put them to the side so we wouldn't trip. He started dancing so sexualy it was fucking hot. Moving his body and sliding his hands up and down his legs. Us three were the ones who were moaning.

'You just teasing us or you going to do something?' I asked.

'Not with that attitude i won't.' Kookie said.

Kookie placed his hands on the wall and started doing squats and sticking his ass out. Sometimes shaking it. He turned around and pulled down his trousers. As the top he was wearing was long we couldn't really see his ass.

I could see fabric so he definitely does have underwear one. What kind of underwear is the question. He giggled, liking our reaction. He did a few squats and stuck his ass out.

He then slowly started bringing his top up. He then pulled it over his head and our mouths were hung open. He was dressed in lingerie that was black. Which made it pop on his skin as he has pale skin.

His thong covered nothing. The top part fitted his body to the T. Showing his perfect shape and body. Oh god.

'You Like?' Kookie asked shyly. I looked at the two boys and they had smirks. We stood up and walked to him.

'Fucking.' Jin said.

'Love.' Yoongi said.

'It.' I said.

We started attacking Kookie with kisses and let him strip us.

'You sure you want to do it all together. No going back when we do.' I said. Kookie ignored me and kissed me aggressively.

'Guess that's a yes.' Jin said. We were going to town on each other but mainly Kookie. We havent done anything like this but I'm glad Kookie is wanting to and ready for it.

We were all naked infront of the fire. I was lying down with Kookie on top of me riding me. Jin stopped him and pushed his member inside Kookie's soaking wet hole with my member.

Kookie moaned like we have never heard. Kookie placed his hands on my shouldets while I moved in rhythm with Jin which was Euphoric. Yoongi kissed us then started to stroke Kookie's member. We were all on cloud nine. I started stroking Yoongi's memeber and we were enjoying it fully.

30 mins later Kookie was out cold from exhaustion and too much pleasure. Kookie was cuddling Jin while the three of us lied there catching our breaths thinking about what just happened. We were under a blanket cuddling while we still could. I then got a mindlink.

*Alpha you all need to come to where we are with the pups something is wrong.* Jimin said. I sat up.

*What do you mean what's wrong with the pups?* I asked.

*Doctor is coming to check them. They arent themselves. They are quite flat, lying down and not moving. Pretty much the opposite. We think they could be tired or growing again but Taehyung thinks differently.* Jimin responded.

*Okay we will get ready and head there. We mated Kookie pretty good so hopefully he should be okay for a little while.* I said.

We said our goodbyes and I stood up. I started getting changed.

'Yoongi put clothes on when one of us is done. We will take Kookie for Jin to get ready. We will all help each other to put clothes on Kookie.' I said. They stayed still.

'Move. It.' I said and Yoongi then got up and got dressed. We were all dressed and we started to head after locking up the place.

'What's going on?' Jin asked, carrying Kookie.

'Jimin mindlinked me about the pups. Something is wrong with them. The pack doctor is on her way to check them.' I said and we walked quicker as I said what was up.

We got there and Kookie woke up when we were 5 mins away. He was scared and upset but he couldn't run to see them as he was quite sore from our mating not that long ago.

Jin put Kookie down before knocking on the door. Kookie went to Yoongi and cuddled him. The door opened by my mum but Kookie was straight away in the house looking for our pups. Mummy Kookie is out which means he's super protective over the pups.

'Sorry mum. He knows something is wrong with the pups so he is in protective mummy mode.' I said.

'Its okay son. I was like that with both you and your brother. Slightest thing that was not normal i was the way Kookie is the now. He is a very good mum to your pups but also a very good omega to you guys. He's one of a kind.' My mum said and I smiled.

I told her we will let her know what is happening as well as Kookie's old pack when we know. We headed to where the pups are and Kookie was a mess seeing his pups like this. I'm glad Tae caught onto it and they told us.

2 hours passed with us watching over our pups. The doctor was still doing the tests. Kookie turned into his wolf form so he could interact with them better. We put each pup on the floor so Kookie and Ghost could lick the pup and give the pups one on one attention.

We saw a massive difference with Kookie doing that but it only lasted a few mins for the pups to be what they were before. The last pup was the special pup. I put him down and Kookie gave a lick to my face, making me smile.

Kookie was doing his thing but stopped. He put his head up and looked around. He changed back into his human form with tears in his eyes. I thought the pup had died.

'Kookie what's wrong?' I said. The others looked at Kookie worried.

Kookie was having a moment with the pups between the wall and the bed. Closed off so we cant see anything until he backs away and we go to get the pup or he picks up the pup himself.

Kookie whiped his tears and took a deep breath. He went down to get the pup and came back up so we could see and we were shocked. Our jaws hit the floor and our eyes were wide.

'Oh.' Jimin said.

'My.' Taehyung said.

'God.' Jhope said.