Chapter 25 (18+)

Yoongi Point Of View

I woke up and it was really quiet which should be unusual if a wolf is on their rut or heat. I put on a white top and black joggers and went to make sure everything is ok. I went to Jimin and Taehyung's room as they are closest to mine and they were up, getting ready and making the bed. I went to Taehyung and wrapped my arms round him. I kissed his cheek and he did it back to me and smiled.

'Did you guys hear anything last night cause I never.' I asked.

'No. It sounded like everyone was sleeping.' Taehyung replied.

'Should we be worried. I mean when a wolf is in their rut or heat they are at it day and night.' I said.

'Not everyone is Jimin.' Taehyung said and I laughed. We looked over to see Jimin pouting.

'It is true.' Taehyung and I said.

'Fair enough.' Jimin replied. I went to him and kissed his cheek. I got a peck on my nose. I chuckled.

'I'll go and check on them.' I said and left.

I was smelling food so Jin is up and is cooking. I went to the room Jhope uses for mating and he and Jungkook were still there. Both of them were on their sides with Jhope backhugging Kookie. Their bodies were together like glue. I went round to the side Jhope was on and tapped his shoulder. He woke up immediately.

'What is it?' He asked, whispering.

'How are you? Feeling okay' I asked.

'Yea I'm fine, why?' He asked.

'I was a bit worried because I never heard anything. It was the same with the others.' I said.

'Oh. We are good. Kookie was struggling with the 4th round as he was really tired but we managed.' Jhope said and snuggled into Kookie again. We heard a moan. That sounded so hot.

'How come he moaned?' I asked. I saw Jhope smiling.

'I fell asleep when I was still inside him. We havent moved so I'm still in him. So when I moved he felt my member move inside him so he moaned.' Jhope said.

'Okay.' I said, smirking. I kissed his shoulder and went round to the other side of the bed. I lifted the duvet and the sight turned me on a lot. They were in the position Jhope said. That will be me soon. I went into bed sitting on it with my back resting on the headboard on Kookies side and he moved so his head was lying on my thigh with his arm around my legs. He still had Jhope inside him.

We stayed in that position for 30 mins. Jungkook all of a sudden rushed out of bed and into the bathroom. Jhope pulled out 10 mins after i came. I rushed to where Jungkook went and stayed outside the door. Jhope was putting on clothes. After 10 mins he came out.

'Baby? You okay?' I asked.

'Yea I'm okay.' Jungkook replied. I stretched my arms out and Jungkook went straight into hugging me. He snuggled into my chest and I smiled.

'What happened?' I asked softly.

'I needed the bathroom urgently but everything that's happened with Namjoon and Jhope came rushing to me and I felt overwhelmed. Especially when I woke up with Jhope still inside me and you seeing. I got a bit embarrassed as well.' Jungkook said.

'Its okay baby. You havent been in this situation before and it's completely natural. So dont worry. Jhope placed your clothes on the bed with his top. You can go shower and then change and come down stairs for food.' I said and he nodded his head.

I let go from the hug and started to move away. Until I heard a wait from him. I turned around and he came up to me. He wrapped his arms around my waist and hugged me again. I was confused. He came out of the hug smiling. He kissed me and I instantly put my hands up to cup his cheeks. I let my tongue run over his bottom lip and he opened his mouth. Our tongues were dancing and he didn't show signs of dominance and my wolf and myself were so happy being able to do this with him. Especially since he started it.