Chapter 50

Chan Point Of View

I woke up feeling something was going to happen. I went to training and after a few hours the girls plus I.N and Han. We got a break and went to them.

'Hey baby.' I said, wrapping my arms around her. I lightly kissed my mark on her neck smiling.

'Hello to you too.' Jennie said.

'Alpha said Kookie will be here soon. He says he wants to tell us something. His mates will be there as well obviously.' Jisoo said. We all nodded and went back to training.

We all freshened up and waited for Kookie. He was doing one of his things he's always done ever since he was young. Giving presents in cute ways.

After a while the girls started screaming in excitement and then left with Kookie. Me and the others were looking at each other completely puzzled.

Kookie's mates talked about Kookie getting a nightmare and they said he's had them before. Namjoon explained everything that Kookie said. My dad told them all to keep an eye on him and if it happens again to try and give him other stuff to think about and if it doesn't work to tell him.

The girls came back. We were still clueless as to what it meant so the girls told us.

'He's pregnant for god sake.' Jennie and Lisa said together.

'Soon Alpha and Luna will be grandparents.' Rose and Jisoo said as well.

'WHAT!' I yelled. I heard Kookie start whimpering because I yelled and started to back away. I was slowly approaching him when I heard growling. It was from his mates. They will be more protective over Kookie because he's pregnant with their pups.

I stayed still and Namjoon went over to Kookie comforting him. I felt really bad i didnt mean to scare Kookie. I was shocked and surprised but happy and excited about it.

Namjoon took Kookie away outside, probably to give Kookie some air. 10 mins later they came back with Kookie clingying to Namjoon. Kookie snuggled closer to Namjoon the closer they got. I put my head down.

*Kookie. I'm really sorry I scared you with my yelling. I was not expecting the girls to say you are pregnant but I heard it and I was so excited and happy about it.* I mindlinked him.

Kookie gave Namjoon a small squeeze and came towards me. He took a deep breath and grabbed my hands and placed them on his stomach. I tensed up but felt kicks. I looked up to Kookie's eyes and saw him smiling.

'Is that the pups kicking?' I asked and Kookie nodded. We both smiled. Yoongi came to Kookie, taking him back to them.

Yoongi wrapped his arms round Kookie's waist placing his hands on Kookie's tummy backhugging him. I saw Kookie pull Yoongi's arms more to tighten their grip on him. Yoongi smiled and inhaled Kookie scent and pecked his mark.

'Can you tell us when and how long it is until the pups are here?.' Jisoo asked.

'When Kookie was on his heat we all mated him and also marked him. That was when he got pregnant. Kookie found out the last time he was here when Taehyung took him for the check up. A part of it was to check to see if he was pregnant and he is.' Jin said.

'We found out yesterday on my birthday but Yoongi knew after Taehyung but before the rest of us. Dont really know when he knew.' Namjoon said.

'In about a month the pups should be here. The doctor said she will be on call so when it's time we can call her and she will come and make sure everything goes smoothly.' Jhope said.

'That doesnt usually happen. Why does our pack doctor need to be there for when Kookie gives birth? Werewolves only have one and it's in the hospital where doctors and nurses are already there.' My mum said.

'It's okay mum calm down. Are you guys saying Kookie is going to give birth at home?' I asked.

'Yes Kookie will give birth at home. We will set everything up so it will be as best as it can.' Jimin said.

'Kookie will give birth but in wolf form. He has until the weekend to be in human form before he must turn into his wolf to give birth in a few weeks.' Taehyung said.

Kookie couldnt stay so he left and I'm guessing headed up to his room. I felt and look at him and he started to get upset for some reason. Taehyung and Jhope followed Kookie.

'Look closely at the picture on your cards.' Jin said. I grabbed it and studied it.

'Oh my god.' I said.

'What is it?' Felix asked.

'Kookie has not just one or two pups. He needs to be in wolf form to give birth as it's safer for him and the pups because there's so many. It's the only way we can give birth himself without surgery.' I said looking at the picture then counting the pups.

'Go on.' My mum said.

'Kookie has six pups. That's why he will be giving birth at home and why the doctor will go there. Kookie and Ghost will feel more comfortable and safer in their home than in a hospital. Especially having so many. It's never been done before. It's never been heard of a werewolf giving birth to that many. It's only been one or twins. Triplets at most which is rare.' I said and it clicked.

Before we could say anything Jhope and Taehyung came downstairs.

'Kookie wants to go home. Thank you for having us and we will keep you updated on Kookie and the pups.' Taehyung said.

'But he is home though.' My mum said. She's still adjusting to all the changes and the fact that Kookie and I are adults not the kids when we got attacked.

'Kookie's home is with us now. He wants to go to our house. This is his parents home and will always be the place where he grew up with great parents and family and friends. This is his second home.' Jhope said. Taehyung yelled for Kookie and he came down but was in wolf form.

Kookie/Ghost went to his mates rubbing against them. They all smiled and looked at him with loving eyes. I knew Kookie would be safe and happy and loved which felt nice to know. They left and Kookie never mindlink us to say goodbye. I think he found it difficult having to say that he will be the first werewolf ever to have 6 pups. Hopefully.