Chapter 76

Jin Point Of View

I was shocked when Kookie let the pups feed. I think he is missing our pups and as he's a caring and motherly person he couldnt say no to them. People are thankful for him doing that as it gave the pups a boost for their health.

I went with Mrs Kim to get ice cream for the others. I know eventually Kookie will break and have a breakdown. He's being extra clingy which is a sign he will have a breakdown.

We all were enjoying our ice cream in peace and quiet. Then Kookie got emotional as I pointed out something.

*Oh my god is that our pups and some of Kookie's old pack?* I asked.

Everyone else looked up. Kookie got up and had a shake and stretch. We can tell by his emotions and facial expressions he's shocked but also really happy and excited to see them.

*Is it real. Is our pups really here?* Kookie asked with emotion in the mindlink.

'It's our pup's baby.' Namjoon replied. Kookie jumped on Namjoon licking him and wagging his tail so much I thought it would fall off.

'Someone called to see their pups?' Changbin asked.

The pups got put down and immediately ran to us. Kookie ran as well and met halfway. The pups were crazy then some came to us. Kookie lead the rest to us and we had a great time with our pups. It felt nice that they knew we were their parents even if they hadnt seen us in a few days. All of our hard work paid off.

'How come Kookie is so quiet?' I.N asked.

'Mr Kim which is Namjoons dad doesnt like Kookie anymore cause he got told by his dad and grandad white wolfs are bad, mean and horrible. He was fine with Kookie untill he saw what his wolf was.' Yoongi said with the pups all over him.

'He what?' Mr Jeon asked.

'Ive told him repeatedly but it's not getting into his head. I dont know what else to do.' Namjoon said.

'Its okay son. We all know who Kookie is and that's all that matters. If people can't see it, that's their problem. Just means they dont want to be open to the fact they got told wrong or not every person is what they got told.' Mrs Jeon said.

*Daddy? Can we get fed? We want mummys milk please.* I heard I was looking around and found one of the girl pups was looking at me.

*Aria? Are you asking that question?* I asked.

*Yes daddy.* She responded. I smiled.

*Kookie can the pups feed they are probably hungry and wanting their mothers milk.* I mindlinked Kookie.

*Ok.* Kookie responded. Kookie gave me a little lick on the cheek for a kiss then went to Jhope who was sitting on the blanket.

Kookie walked around a bit then lied down. He placed his head on Jhopes thigh and the pups went to work to get their milk.

'I heard new people have come to the pack. Jackson said he knew about it but no one else did... Oh my a lot of new people. Hi everyone, I am Mrs Kim Namjoons mum.' Mrs Kim said.

'Hi. I am Jungkook or better known as Kookie's father. This is my mate and wife.' Mr Jeon said. The 3 parents did a handshake.

'The rest are from my pack. My oldest son is now alpha with his mate as the new luna which is why they arent here. His second in comand and his mate are also there as they are keeping an eye on their place while they are here.' Mr Jeon said.

'Ok. Do you only have 2 sons?' Mrs Kim asked.

'Yes Kookie is our youngest.' Mrs Jeon said.

'Sorry for so many questions but can I ask how come there are so many?' Mrs Kim asked.

'The 2 girls here and the 2 girls that stayed at home are the sisters of 4 of Kookie's mates. Namjoon, Jin, Jimin and Taehyung. The rest of the boys met Chan who is our oldest in school.' Mr Jeon said.

'Some of their parents moved to our pack as their pack was under attack and have stayed with us ever since.' Mrs Jeon added.

'Ah right okay. Another question is why is there so many pups?' Mrs kim asked again.

'They are our grandchildren.' Mr and Mrs Jeon said together.

'So they are your oldest Kids?' Mrs Kim asked.

'No they are Kookies and his mates pups.' Seungmin said. Silence.

'Namjoon?' Mrs Kim said.

'I didnt know how to tell you. I wanted to tell you face to face. The stuff with dad has got me annoyed. I'm sorry. You have 7 grandchildren and they are all feeding right now from Kookie.' Namjoon said.

'Its okay son. I understand. Your father has definitely not made it easy.' Mrs Kim said.

Mrs Kim met the pups after they had a feed and she couldn't believe that the talk about grandkids became real. The parents had a talk so they could know more about each other but also for Mrs Kim to know more about Kookie.

After a while I noticed Kookie was restless. Think he's getting horny. The only people who haven't helped him are myself and Yoongi. Between Yoongi and I in the bedroom is complicated. I am the oldest and 3rd alpha in the pecking order.

The order is Namjoon, Yoongi, Myself, Jhope, Jimin, Taehyung for alphas then Jungkook at the bottom. Namjoon always gives and Jungkook always recives. We came up with this hierarchy as Namjoon said it would be beneficial and it has.

The issue is Yoongi is 1 year younger than me but because he is Namjoons 2nd in comand he's before me and I'm after. The only time Yoongi and I are physical like that is if one of us is on our rut as their alpha takes over. Which is fine however we never really came to an agreement but the 3 that are in the bottom have. Which is so frustrating because it's easy for them but not myself and Yoongi.

*Namjoon. Can I take Kookie? He's getting horny.* I asked Namjoon.

*Sure hon. The pups will be staying with us so they are safe. Have fun.* Namjoon said. I saw him smirk at the end secretly but I noticed it.

*Baby do you need help with your problem. If so, you need to come with me so we can sort it.* I said to Jungkook. I went over him licking his face. He whinned/moaned and I can't wait to have him under me.