Chapter 77 (18+)

Jin Point Of View Continued

Jungkook checked the pups. He transformed and then followed me. I led him to one of our rooms and pinned him against the wall.

'You ready babyboy?' I asked in a dominant but teasing tone.

'Yes daddy. I need you.' Jungkook replied. I smiled and smashed our lips together.

Kookie responded by quickly wrapping his arms around my neck to deepen the kiss. I tightened my grip on his waist so there is no gap between us. I felt the needyness in the kiss which was turning me and my wolf on very much.

'I wanna try something different if you're open to it babyboy.' I asked against his lips. We continued kissing and I felt Kookie rub his crotch against mine. He let out such a beautiful moan.

'Babyboy. You're driving me and my wolf insane. Such a needy baby for his daddy to look after him and give him what he wants.' I whispered into his ear. I saw the goosebumps and felt him shiver a little.

I surprised him by sucking my mark on Jungkooks neck. He moaned so sexy. He was caught off guard and leaned against the wall. I felt him bring his one hand round my waist to pull me even closer. Kookie brought his other hand and joined it with his other to place them under my top. I moaned lowly at the sensation.

'Off. Please.' Kookie said politely but so needyly. I nibbled at his neck.

'Then take it off then. I want you to be the good babyboy i know you are and underdress me.' I whispered into his ear and panted a little.

'Of course daddy. I want to be good and get a beautiful reward.' Kookie said. He sucked my neck and slowly brought my top up by using his hands that went up my back until my top reached my shoulders.

'You've learned new things?' I ask after I took my top off completely then threw it somewhere in the room.

'I did. If you enjoy them I'll need to thank Jimin.' Jungkook said. I chuckled as of course Kookie learnt new things from Jimin.

Jungkook gently took my hands and placed them in his hair.

'Want me to give your hair a little tug babyboy?' I asked. Jungkook moaned as a response but his mouth was attached to my nipple and I loved the sensation. I moaned loudly. I ripped off Kookie's top and attacked his shoulder blades with my mouth. Kookie had his arms around my waist but I felt his nails gently slide down my back.

'What things are you wanting to try daddy? Is it with me or to me?' Kookie asked, whispering.

'I wanna try a lot but I think it would be best doing it in stages.' I said lowly but still audible.

'Okay daddy but I wanna try something as well. If it's okay.' Kookie asked me then went to my nipples and sucked it. I threw my head back and gently gave a little pull on his hair to which Kookie moaned in response.

'Anything for my babyboy.' I said. Kookie led the way to the bed and unbuttoned my jeans. He pulled them down revealing my massive member sticking out of my boxers.

'I forgot how big you are.' Kookie said shyly.

'Its okay baby. Step by step remember. Everything is at your pace.' I said caressing his cheek. Kookie leaned into my touch and smiled.

He made me sit down and kissed my lips passionately then moved down my body. I was enjoying everything Kookie was doing. So was my wolf.

It's rare for alphas to let omegas take the lead even slightly but for us all it turns us on more and Kookie likes it as he gets to please and pleasure us before we send him to heaven.