Chapter 36

Jungkook Point Of View Continued

We stayed in the family hug for a while. It felt really nice tho. Then we heard shouting from Marcus's dad. He looked at me and made a run at me. My dad and Chan stood infront of my mum and I as I was continually hugging her. My mates also came to me and circled us to protect me. Namjoon, Yoongi and Jin were in wolf form.

'Your okay baby.' My mum said rubbing my back. I know how to fight if I need to but because I'm an omega people fight for me. All my mates are great fighters especially Yoongi and Taehyung. Everyone is good and i have picked up a few things from watching them train.

'What did he do to my son? He's been lying here for nearly half an hour.' The alpha said.

'I did what I was meant to do. Everything will get explained to me so I have a proper understanding but I did what I was born to do.' I said and stepped forward so I was in line with my dad and brother with my mates around us.

'What are you talking about?' He asked.

'Your son isnt a werewolf anymore. Jungkook has the power to take someone's wolf away but in certain conditions and circumstances. As my son said he did what he's meant to. He set the wolf of Marcus free to be at peace and to have a human he gets on with and doesn't cause him pain and misery.' My dad said.

'What do you mean? My son always said he had a great relationship with his wolf.' Marcus's dad said.

'May i?' I asked. The other alpha nodded. I went to him but got stopped. I turned around and saw my mates looking at me.

'I will be okay. I promise.' I said, patting Namjoon, Yoongi and Jin's fur. They leaned into my touch.

I went to the alpha and the luna came to him.

'Whatever you are going to do I want to know.' She said and I nodded.

'I will show you both the exact same thing. You might be able to handle it or you might not.' I said.

I placed one of my hands on the lunas shoulder and my other hand was on the alphas shoulder. I closed my eyes and opened them. My eyes were bright purple and they were looking right into my eyes. I dont know how this is working but I was sharing my experiences with Marcus. Everything he did to me and others. Everything his wolf told me. Everything his wolf felt about him. All of it. You could hear and feel the hatred and disgust and betrayal in his wolf's voice. He never wanted to hurt me or others as he wanted to protect us but was never able to. I showed them what Marcus's wolf could do now to understand why I did what I did.

I finished what I was doing and collapsed. I was waiting to feel the ground but never. I opened my eyes slightly and saw Taehyung. I smiled. I felt his arms wrap tightly around me. I heard Taehyung whisper things in my ear which was calming.

'Your okay my baby. Ive got you and I always will. You're okay and you're safe.' Taehyung kept whispering soothing and calming things. I turned around and kissed him. I felt him smile into the kiss and started kissing me back. A throat got cleared and I looked around to see my other mates pout.

'I will kiss you guys when we get home or when we have alone time.' I said and they immediately changed their expression. I chuckled. Taehyung whispered for me to jump and i did but it was rubbish. I wrapped my legs round Taehyungs waist and my arms around his neck. I was playing with his hair whilst i was inhaling his scent.

'Keep doing that baby and we both will fall to the ground.' Taehyung said. I stopped playing with his hair.

'I will do it later when you can safely fall asleep.' I said and he nodded. I snuggled closer into Taehyung and I felt him rub his hand up and down my back. I tightened my grip and fell asleep peacefully.

Taehyung Point Of View

When Jhope came rushing downstairs I knew something would happen. Everything happened so quickly I'm still trying to process everything. I have really good reflexes so whem the guy was tryimg to run I tackled him but it was outside. The rest of Jungkooks old pack could see what was happening.

Jungkook came in wolf form with Jin behind him. Something was different with Ghost and Jungkook

We were going to go to him but got told not to. Hopefully soon we will get told what the deal is with Ghost and Jungkook

After 10 mins Kookie was done and I felt kookies emotions when he looked up. We soon found out it was his mother. Thankfully this time Kookie was crying because he was happy and probably shocked but they were good tears.

The guy's dad was coming to Kookie so we all went round him and his family to protect our mate but if we needed to we would protect his family as well. Kookie then went to the other alpha and then Luna and did something. I slowly walked towards them in case Kookie needed one of us. I was getting told to stay back but Kookie finished and collapsed. I was close enough to catch him. We had a moment but it got interrupted by the others pouting. I picked up kookie and he fell asleep really quickly.

I just noticed he wasnt wearing a top which is strange but oh well. I'm enjoying it. I was able to bring Kookie closer and was able to carry Kookie. His arms and legs were wrapped around me tightly. Our stomachs and chests were together and I felt movement. I smiled as I knew what this meant. He does have pups. We all have pups. My moment of thought got interrupted.

'Why are you smiling like that? Jimin asked.

'You guys will find out eventually. Can I book an appointment with the doctor for Kookie please?' I asked and everyone was alerted.

'Why would you want him to go to the doctor is something wrong?' Jin asked.

'I just want him to have a check up. Since we have been with him a lot has happened and I just want to make sure he is okay and coping well.' I said and I saw everyone let out the breath they were holding.

'Sure. The girls can show you where she is.' Chan said and I left them to follow the girls to the doctor.