Chapter 27 (18+)

Jin Point Of View Continued

I got soaked and screamed. I shot up. It took a while to get my senses. I looked up and saw Jungkook as a puppy in Jhope's arms with Yoongi trying to comfort him as well. Jimin and Taehyung had glasses that I guessed had the water in it.

'What happened?' I asked.

'After kookie sang he sat on your lap hugging you. You zoned out and fell asleep. Jungkook was panicking thinking he did something wrong. We have been trying to get you up for the past half hour.' Namjoon said, rubbing my back.

'Oh. Okay. Ghost?' I asked. I heard him whimpering.

'I'm okay Ghost you can look.' I said

*I'm scared.* Ghost said and Jungkook agreed.

'Please baby.' I said. Ghost turned to look at me.

'I am sorry that I scared you but I'm okay. I had a really bad dream.' I said.

'Before i miss my chance or make thing's worse. I want to apologise for the times we have been alone as I have messed it up by scaring you which was not my plan. I'm sorry.' I said then put my head down.

I felt someone sit beside me and saw a white ball on his lap. He came towards me slowly and sat on my lap. He jumped up and started to lick my cheek. I put my arms around him and I felt him relax completely. He put his head on my thigh and turned into a human.

'I'm sorry that I made you feel like that by being easliy scared.' Jungkook said. I brought him closer to me so he was straddling me.

'It's not your fault baby.' I gave his ass a little squeeze and he moaned which woke up his heat again.

'Meet me in the bathroom.' Jungkook said. He got up from my lap and left. This is like what happened in the nightmare. But he didnt tease me tho. Kinda thankful but kinda upset. I told the others that I'm going to mate Kookie and left while they continued to watch movies.

I got there in the bathroom and saw Jungkook naked in the shower. I have a massive problem and only Jungkook can help fix it. I was taking off my clothes and I heard moans. I looked up and saw kookie masterbating. I went to him and licked his tip. He let his hand fall and let me continue.

*So sexy.* I mindlinked him.

*So needy.* Jungkook whined through the mindlinked.

I started to kiss up his legs, waist, stomach, chest, collarbone and neck. His moans got louder the further up I went. I reached his lips after giving him hickeys. I pecked his lips. Again and again teasing him. I kept teasing him and he kept whining wanting more.

'In my dream you were such a tease so I wanted a little payback.' I said and nibbled on his ear and he moaned.

'I won't tease again in real life or dreams but please daddy. I need you.' Jungkook moaned.

'Okay baby. Jump for me.' I said. He jumped and wrapped his legs around me. His arms wrapped round my neck. He instantly went to my neck kissing me. I moaned. He stopped and we looked into each other's eyes.

'Want to make our way to the bedroom.' I said. Jungkook shook his head.

'Ive always wanted to do it in the shower.' He said and slid down so my member was inside him. I grabbed his ass and squeezed it. We both moaned loudly. I got a hit with his scent and the others were right. I love it. Will never get tired of it. We were getting close and when we did I bit him marking him. Just 3 more to go. After I was done I licked the mark to seal it.

I went to the bench and sat down. I looked up at Kookie and he had his eyes closed.

'What's wrong baby?' I asked, rubbing his back comforting him. He looked at me and his eyes were breathtaking. Ive heard about wolves with purple eyes but never actually seen it before. I wonder what it means. Kookie put his head on my shoulder.

'You okay. Want to move to the room?' I asked placing pecks on his neck.

'I'm okay and will stay a wee bit longer. I love the feeling and when we go into the room for round 2 it will be easier getting there if i can move myself.' Jungkook said and he had a point. We spent 30 mins there until I could pull out. We got dried and wrapped the towels around us and Jungkook followed me into the mating room I use, which is the same as Jhope.

Jungkook put on one of my tops and got into bed. I put on boxers and joined him. He snuggled closer to me and my wolf and I were really happy. We slept for 2 hours before I felt a weight on me. I looked up and saw Kookie dry humping me. That looked hot as hell. I placed my hands on his thighs. He looked at me and gave me a shy smile.

'Ready for round 2?' I asked and he nodded. I was about to move but Kookie stopped me. He got up and removed my boxers and put my member in his mouth. I moaned loudly and just lied there enjoying what Kookie was doing. He has no gag reflex like Jimin so they could bond over that. I cummed after 5 minutes.

'That was so amazing baby.' I said panting heavily.

'Ive never done that before so I'm glad you enjoyed it so much. It was always in the back of my head i would be crap.' Jungkook said. I rolled us over so i was on top of him.

'Nothing you do will be crap. It will be stunning and beautiful like you.' I said and Kookie gave me his shy smile.

'Your adorable Kookie let me make it up to you yea.' I said. I took off my top that was on Kookie and started to kiss my way down his body. Passing his crotch and down one leg and I did the same on the other. He was whining. I put his member in my mouth and that shut him up.

'Oh My God Daddy. Keep going please.' Jungkook whinned.

I went faster and Jungkook cummed so quickly. I drank it all and I moaned. As a response Jungkook pulled me towards him with his legs that wrapped round my waist. I put my hands beside his head supporting me. We widened his legs and I slid into him easily. He put his hands above his head and I intertwined our fingers together.

We finished that round and did another 1 an hour after. Jungkook is sound asleep lying on top of me with his head in my neck inhaling my scent.

'I love you baby.' I whispered. I fell asleep after and I never wanted to wake up from him being in my arms.