Chapter 24 (18+)

Jhope Point Of View

While Namjoon and Jungkook were mating we were talking and deciding who's next. Jimin and Taehyung are the lowest in the pack even though they are alphas but they will be after Yoongi, Jin and Myself. Even though I'm the 3rd lowest, I still go before them. It's probably going to be Jimin and Taehyung who will go together to mate with Jungkook. We can pair up or do it individually. Doing it individually is better. Especially if you want one on one time together.

'Tae and I will mate with Jungkook together.' Jimin said.

'We kinda thought that. That's fine but you guys will go last.' Yoongi said and they nodded.

'I will want to be with him alone. I havent really had time alone with him like most of you guys. So if it's okay I want to mate with Kookie alone.' I said.

'Really? You havent really spent time with him.' Jin asked.

'Your the same so shut up.' I said.

'Not really. I got time before he went with Namjoon which helped me alot.' Jin said.

'Oh.' I replied.

'Since Namjoon will have mated him it doesnt really matter who mates him after Namjoon. So if you want you can mate him when the time comes.' Yoongi said.

'Really? You guys would allow me to mate him before you and Jin?' I was shocked.

'Of course.' Jin replied.

'But it's always been. Yoongi, Jin, Myself, Jimin and Taehyung. It's never changed.' I said.

'Namjoon let me have a moment with Kookie because he could sense my wolf and I being upset we havent been that close with him or had time with him alone. Even though it lasted 5 minutes it helped alot. Namjoon wouldnt mind you mating him next. If he didnt like it I wouldn't have been able to have that moment with Kookie.' Jin said and I started to understand.

'It's always a rule that the dominant alpha goes to mate first but with the rest of us it doesnt really matter and long as Namjoon is first, which he is.' Jimin said.

'So you all will be okay if I mate with Kookie next if Namjoon says it's okay.' I asked. When Taehyung was going to say something we heard a loud moan.

'I can't wait to mate him.' Yoongi said.

'Kookies moans are oh my god so pleasant to the ears.' Jimin said.

'I'm getting hard already.' I said.

'So is everyone.' Taehyung said. I looked and we all had boners. We kept hearing Kookies moans and I can't wait. They sound so nice.

After 2 hours Namjoon came downstairs in his boxers. We thought he would come to us but he went straight to the kitchen. He came back with 2 glasses of water and went back up the stairs. Another hour passed and we saw him coming downstairs with Kookie in his arms. Kookie had one of Namjoons shirts on and his own trousers on. He came and sat on the sofa beside me. I looked over and found Kookie sleeping.

'He's so cute when he's sleeping.' I said.

'Hes cute overall but when sleeping he's adorable.' Namjoon said.

'How was it?' Jin asked.

'Amazing. The best way I can describe it is... You have to wait to find out for yourself.' He said and we all whined. He chuckled.

'Find out anything?' Taehyung asked.

'How many rounds?' Jimin said and he got smacked on the back of the head by Yoongi. We heard giggling and looked at Namjoon.

'It aint me.' Namjoon said.

I looked at Jungkook to find him staring at me, smiling at me. I smiled back.

'Hi Kookie.' I said and they all looked at him.

'You can answer those questions alpha.' Jungkook said to Namjoon and snuggled closer.

'His natural wolf eye colour is purple. His scent is lavender and jasmine with a hint of vanilla. And we did 4 rounds.' Namjoon said. We all nodded.

'Who is next?' Jungkook asked. We were kinda shocked by that.

'Why?' Jin asked.

'Why do you think?' Jungkook said with an attitude.

'Enough.' Namjoon said.

'Okay i will deal with my heat myself. Remember I'm an omega not an alpha. Us omegas are different.' Jungkook said and slowly got up from Namjoon and made his way out.

'Jhope your up.' Yoongi said.

'Is that okay Namjoon?' I asked and he nodded and I rushed upstairs.

I walk into the room Jungkooks scent was coming from. He was completely naked and jerking himself off. I close the door.

'Need help baby?' I said softly and he whinned.

'I'll take that as a yes.' I said and stripped off my clothes.

I walked over to him and ended on the end of the bed and his eyes followed my every step.

'Keen are we?' I said. I got no answer. Instead he moved towards me on his knees. He grabbed my hands and placed them on his waist. He looked at me and smiled. He ran his fingers along my arms to my chest and round my neck while he wrapped his arms round and I felt tingles.

'Im sorry bout my behaviour. You guys arent use to omegas on heat.' Jungkook said and i smiled.

'Its okay. You should see Jimin on his rut. You will have that to look forward to.' I said.

He closed his eyes and took a breath. I leaned in and kissed him. It was gentle at first but I pulled him closer and we both moaned as our members touched. We kissed again untill we were out of breath feeling each other's bodies. Jungkook broke apart from me and my wolf whinned. He turned around so he was on his hands and knees with his bum full on display. I saw his hole and it was so wet. I went to him and licked his hole and he moaned.

'God your moans make me harder.' I said and he shaked his ass. I spanked him and he moaned again. As he was really wet i went inside him and i went straight for it. Going fast and deeper. We both were nearing our climaxes so I pulled him up by his hair and my arms wrapped around his waist securely from behind as my chest was against his back. I started to kiss his neck adding more hickeys. Were are about to cum and i bite where my mark will be. We all have our areas to mark so we know what to do.

After we finished, Kookie collapsed and I fell with him. As the same with Namjoon, I will be inside him for 30 mins. Maybe more or maybe less. I rolled us onto our sides. I know Ghost likes his tummy being rubbed so i did it to Jungkook and he moved to get closer to me which was impossible.

'Sweet dreams my love.' I whispered into his ear. After 5 seconds I heard cute snores. I pulled the duvet over us and brought Kookie closer as much as I could and snuggled into him. We had a total of 4 rounds which was amazing every time. I saw his purple eyes and they were stunning.

We fell asleep after the 4th round and it was night so the others will help kookie tomorrow. I pecked his shoulder and fell asleep myself with Kookie.