Chapter 30 (18+)

Taehyung Point Of View Continued

After a while I heard moans. Showtime I thought. I walked over to the kitchen and saw Kookie sitting on the counter with Jin inbetween his legs.

Jungkook had his legs tightly wrapped around Jin's waist and his arms around his neck. Jin wasnt doing much as he knew it's my turn to mate Jungkook so he was helping Jungkook by doing the minimum which is kissing the marks made by the others. It does so many things like calming down your mate but it also creates pleasure which helps in times like these.

'Enjoying babyboy?' I teased.

'Me needy.' Jungkook replied whinning slightly.

'I am now needy after seeing that.' I said. I walked towards them and Jin and myself swapped places.

'Do you think you can wait till we get to the bedroom?' I asked placing hickeys on his neck. Jungkook shook his head.

'Okay babyboy want to do it in the living room. The others might see us?' I asked.

'Okay but i just want you to fuck me.' Jungkook said.

'I never fuck. I always make love.' I said and I got a glare in response. I giggled at Kookie's reaction.

I picked him up and went to the living room.

'If you want a show, stay here. Kookie can't wait to go to the bedroom. Shut the curtains.' I said and the curtains got shut.

I placed Kookie on his back on the sofa. He pulled my head down to kiss him and I felt the hunger. I growled and kissed back. Kookie ripped off my top and started drooling. I smirked. I flexed and he placed his lips on my 6 pack and started kissing my stomach and went up to my collarbones, shoulders, neck and then my lips.

I took off Kookies top and threw it somewhere. I felt kookies hands go from my neck down my full body and I loved it and my wolf did as well. Kookie then unzipped my pants and started to pull them down. I did the same to him and then pulled his boxers down. I'm surprised by his size and his body. Looks so fucking sexy. He then pulled mine down and started using his hand to pump my member. It felt really good.

I leaned down and started kissing his lips again. I let my tongue go over his bottom lip and he opened his mouth. He was fully submissive which means he let me fully dominate him without resistance or fight.

I put my fingers next to his mouth and he started sucking them. After a few seconds I placed them at his hole going round coating my fingers more. I then pushed 2 fingers in and Kookie threw his head back moaning loudly. I pulled out and I went straight back in again but with my member this time.

I was rough with him but I knew the others were really gentle but I was a wee bit rougher than the others cause I knew Ghost and Jungkook wanted it a wee bit rougher. We both were getting close so I started kissing where my mark would go and when it came time I bit down and I marked him. He went to sleep quickly but I know he is tired. I layed on him and went to sleep as well.

After a nap we woke up and I found a blanket over us with water. I carried him upstairs and we went right at it again. This time he wanted to do it up against the wall which I obliged. It was really sexy and hot with his moans and whinning. Especially when he calls me daddy.

We did it again after calming down from the 2nd round but he was riding me and I loved the sight. He likes when his ass is grabbed and or squeezed so I was doing it which I know he loved. We slept again cause it takes a lot out of you.

We woke up 3 hours later and Namjoon and Yoongi should be home soon. Jungkook and I stayed in bed watching a movie with our naked bodies together and being in each other's embrace.

Half way through Kookie started to move around. I placed my hand on his member and started strocking him.

'I need more daddy.' Jungkook whinned. Last time mating was done I thought.

'What position babyboy?' I asked. He got onto his hands and knees and start shaking his ass. I got the message We continued and after 30 minutes mating is over. Hes officially our omega. I smiled. Kookie took a nap while i watched TV again for a little while.

After watching a 2nd movie the door opened revealing Yoongi. We both smiled. He came round and kissed me.

'How are you and Kookie?' Yoongi asked.

'Good. We have finished mating and he is just napping right now.' I said. Yoongi nodded.

He went round and pecked Jungkook but it woke him up.

I put boxers on him after he fell asleep. I did the same with myself.

'Why do I smell Yoongi because he isnt here?' Jungkook asked. I let him adjust and he jumped on Yoongi. It was quite cute.

'Hi baby.' Yoongi said softly. He picked Jungkook up and his legs wrapped round Yoongi and his arms as well. He sat down and I saw the stiff shoulders relax when he and his wolf smelt Kookie. Kookie did the same and he snuggled closer.

'Let's get you dressed and you can then go to see Namjoon ok.' Yoongi said and Jungkook nodded his head smiling.

We all got ready and went down. I saw Yoongi sitting beside Namjoon and they were both smelling him. Probably because they missed him and his scent but also making sure he was with only us.

We gathered and watched a movie. Namjoon and Yoongi with Kookie, Myself and Jhope and the last pairing Jin and Jimin. We watched movies for a long time because I don't remember falling asleep.