Chapter 35

Jungkook Point Of View

A lot has happened since i nearly died. I got my mates, went into heat, been marked and spent lots of time with them. I also got kidnapped. Things have changed because I got kidnapped and my mates are taking extra precautions for my safety but also they dont want me to be alone as I'm still recovering from what happened. I also don't like being on my own for too long.

Wednesdays is the day I go with Jimin and Taehyung to campus. I mainly do my college work at home or in Namjoon and Yoongi office but it's good to get out of the house and spend more time with my mates and I can also see Chan and the others. On Saturday Taehyung and Jimin get to spend more time with me as they only have one day with me during the week.

Monday and Thursday i go to the office with Namjoon and Yoongi. I do my work there and when I'm taking breaks I get them coffee or sit on their laps and give them kisses which they are very appreciative of.

Tuesday and Friday i stay at home with Jin and Jhope. They help me if I'm struggling with work and I'm fed very well as nearly every hour or 2 Jin comes to me with food or snacks. I have breaks and if ive been doing to much i get stopped. I get to help them cook or bake things. They have said they don't want to be in the house myself so when it's time to bring lunches for Namjoon, Yoongi, Taehyung and Jimin i come along with them. I get to cuddle them whenever I want and if I'm done with my work I help them clean the house.

The past week was very scary and stressful. I got kidnapped by the guy that wants to mate with me. He was going to rape me and force his mark on me. Thankfully I am already mated. He takes after his dad in the sense he mated someone that he liked but werent actually mates. Now his son thinks that is how you get your mate.

It took a long time for me to calm down but when I did I felt my mates breathe a sigh of relief and their tension went away. I was clingy to them in wolf form and human form all at different points of the day. They didnt mind it and I think they low key liked me being clingy but i never want to be too clingy.

We had time to ourselves before we had to head back to my old pack. I fell asleep on the way their. When we arrived i got placed on something soft and familiar. Ghost said we were in our old bedroom and i snuggled into the bed ive missed alot. I felt Jin and Jhope cuddling me and also went to sleep.

After i dont know how long i felt Ghost whimpering and panicking. That doesnt usually happen so i thought i would check.

*Ghost? Why are you panicking and whimpering?* I mindlinked him.

*Something happened and I don't know what is going to happen. I also can't contact any of our mates wolves or the others like Chan and Felix wolves.* Ghost replied.

*Do you know what it could be. Ive never heard of this happening before.* I replied.

*I felt like we were injected but I can't tell if it's real. If it is who did it and what they injected us with.* Ghost said. I was going to reply but felt different. My dad said there would come a time he would need to have a serious conversation with me but it never happened. Maybe it's time for that conversation.

I was able to open my eyes after awhile and i shot up so i was sitting. Everything was... Purple. I looked around and found Jin with some tears in his eyes. I brought my hand up to cup his cheek. I then whipped his tears away and he leaned into my touch. Ghost contacted Jin's wolf eventually and he said Jin thinks he's imagining feeling my touch.

'Jin?' I whispered. His head whipped around to face me. His eyes widened and I felt his arms around me. He was sniffing my scent which was relaxing him. All of a sudden the room turned purple. I went onto the floor and turned into my wolf. I looked at Jin to see his eyes widen in shock, astonishment and love.