Chapter 52

Jungkook Point Of View

-1 Month Later-

Everything was set up in the room. They have plenty of food for me but said they will go out if they need more.

I got regular check ups to make sure everything was ok with the pups and I. The doctor is available anytime day and/or night.

I went to bed with Jin and Jhope. They were cuddling my wolf. My mates said if it happens to wake them or whoever i am with. I have felt weird all day so i think very soon it will happen.

I woke up in the middle of the night in a lot of pain and felt really thirsty. I got up and gave a little lick to both Jin and Jhope and went to the room where my bowls were. They were on a stand so they were off the ground which helped a lot.

I was drinking which was helping. I felt pain and realised it was happening. I closed the door over with my nose as i didnt want to wake my mates. After settling i felt really good. There was blankets everywhere and a pillow at one end of the box where i will give birth.

After 25 mins the first pup was born. I cleaned it and soon it was feeding very well. It all came so naturally I think Ghost was helping by putting what to do in my mind. After 20 mins the second pup was born. I did the exact same and soon it was feeding as well.

I was taking a nap, i.e. resting my eyes when I heard the door. I heard whispering that I changed position to hide the pups to keep them safe. I looked up to see Jin and Jhope looking at me and when I saw them I knew they would love to see them.

*Wanna see 2 new additions?* I mindlinked the two and they nodded straight away. I slowly got up and moved out of the way. I heard them awwing and saying how cute they are. I went to get a drink, I had a strech and came back. I was inbetween Jin and Jhope and both were patting my head.

'Good job so far baby.' Jin whispered. I leaned into both their touches and went back to let the pups feed before the next one came.

Jin went to wake the others and Jhope phoned the doctor. I got a Watermelon ice cream when Jhope came back.

'What pup was born first Kookie?' Jhope asked. I stood up and took the pup in my mouth and gently placed the pup in Jhope's hands. He put a coloured collar round the pup and then did the same with the second. The doctor told us to do that so she can check them from first born to last. It's also to keep track of each pup's health. If some pups weigh less they could get bottled fed or just make sure they get fed by me. It's also a good way of not getting mixed up when they have their own colour collar on.

After 20 minutes Jin came back seeing me licking the pups and then I let them feed. I got patted again and soon Namjoon and Yoongi came just as the third pup was being born. I broke the ambilical cord and cleaned the pup to let it breathe. Soon it was feeding with the other 2 pups.

I was protecting my pups as I heard the door open and shut.

'It's okay baby, it's just Tae and Jimin. The doctor is setting everything up. You and the pups are safe baby.' Namjoon whispered.

'Can we see them?' Jimin asked.

*After this pup comes.* I mindlinked them all and they were confused. Someone was going to say something but I was contracting and then the 4th pup was born. I did the same thing with the others. Breaking the ambilical cord and cleaning the pup. The pup was feeding soon after.

After 5 mins I slowly stood up and checked the pups and licked them. I picked up one pup and gave it to Taehyung. I gave the other three pups to Namjoon, Yoongi and Jin as Jhope already held one. I was cleaning myself the best I could and had a drink and had a stretch again.

The doctor came to make sure everything was ok while the pups were being handled. I went back into my birthing box and the 5th pup was here. Soon the pup was feeding alone as the other pups were still getting handled by my alphas.

After a few minutes I held the other pup in my mouth and gave my pup to the doctor to check. Its a massive thing giving a new pup to someone who isnt your mate or family member so she was really touched by it. She put the collar on that pup and gave a quick check. I went back and lied down having a rest. The pups were put back with me and soon started feeding again.

Half an hour and still no pup. My mates went to the kitchen for some food and coffee. Jimin came up and was hand feeding me some delicious chicken. I then got a peanut butter ice cream which was really good. I dont like peanut butter but Ghost does so I am putting up with it.

I mindlinked them saying the last one is coming and it came but something was wrong. It wasnt breathing or moving. I picked up my pup and moved away from the others. I placed the other pups beside each other to keep them warm while I saved my last pup. I lied down with the pup between my front paws and I was constantly licking to stimulate the pup.

I was panicking and the others felt that and bolted up the stairs. I was keeping the pup as warm as I could but still licking when they came. The doctor came and straight away helped by using something to help clear the airways of the pup. She also rubbed the pup with one of the towels and soon I heard squealing from the pup. I was licking it again and I felt the movement and noises. I feed the pup on its own just so it has food because of that start.

After a while nothing happened but the doctor said she would stay for a wee while just in case and to do a proper check on them as they all have been well fed. The pups have collars on from first born to last. Jin bought a notebook and all information about the pups will go in there. When they were born and health checks and things. All the colours of the pups collars are on their numbers to say what pup was first, second to last.

The pups were feeding as i was cleaning them. I put my head down letting them feed as i was relaxing. I have another surprise for them but ill wait until one of them sees it. My mates came back and the doctor left but just to get lunch but she will come back after to check the pups and myself one last time before heading home.

I was asleep with my head on Jhopes lap as my mates had each pup. Looking at them and studying them. They were swapping after a while untill one of the pups cried and I shot up. I looked at the pup that was crying and went to it and started licking it.

'Such a good mummy baby.' Yoongi said and I rubbed against him saying thanks.