Chapter 85

Taehyung Point Of View

While Kookie was sleeping we all took turns being with him. Sometimes we were in our own and sometimes someone was with us.

It was good because it was the only way we could be close to Kookie and Ghost. It helped us and our wolves a lot. Some of our wolves missed Kookie and Ghost more than us but it was kinda cute. We took turns being in our wolf form and human form with Kookie.

It's different this time because our wolves want to be with Kookie. I think sometimes more than us want to be with him so it's finding the balance which was tricky.

It all started when we mated Kookie after his heat and deliviering the pups. Kookie was upset he had to physically cry in order for us to comfort him. Our wolfs were upset because of it but have made up for it since we mated Kookie again.

Yoongi is currently with him while the rest of us are outside. Myself, Jhope and Jin were in our wolf forms playing and running around with our pups.

I lied down breathing heavily with all the running around. Some of the pups came to me and rubbed against me. It felt nice and I started licking them. They were climbing over me, licking me. I was just watching them fondly. They had enough and laid down around me and went to sleep.

As Kookie has a white wolf one of our sons has a white wolf which he has the nickname of Ghost's double. If one of us is in wolf form and we are lying down with our paws out, Kookie will come and curl inbetween them and sleep. My wolf in particular just inhales Ghost and Kookie's scent. He will lick and rub against him gently.

It's been awhile and now some of Kookie's old pack has joined us. Felix, Han and I.N were in wolf form. The 2 girls were running around as well and the pups were chasing them.

I was lying down catching my breath. I am fit and healty but I always forget how much energy pups have. The 3 girls came to me and went to sleep. Cuties. They are definitely Kookie's kids.

Yoongi came back with Kookie sleeping in his arms. We didnt think much of it as we carried Kookie about with us these past 2 days. We didnt want to be inside in bed all day and we knew we could carry Kookie so that's what we did. If we were getting sore or anything we gave Kookie to another mate of ours.

I was in wolf form nearly the full day. Jhope thought it would be good to put Kookie on my back. He loves our wolves. We agreed to do that later as I needed a break for my wolf form.

Jimin said something that caught my attention. He said Kookie is awake but has fallen asleep again. I got worried and got up walking over to them. What Jimin said was right but it is the same with Yoongi.

Kookie went through a lot and did something that has never happened before. It took a lot out of him which is understandable. It was the same when he took those 2 wolves away. It took it out and it was a day or 2 before he was back to normal.

Kookie went to hug Namjoon. You forget how tall and brod he is but when he's with Kookie you realise again.

They said his heat is coming as they can tell from Kookie's behavior. Namjoon went to his mum after giving Kookie to Jin who gladly took him.

'Jinnie.' Kookie whispered while snuggling closer.

'How could you tell baby?' Jin asked, then chuckled.

'Your scent. It's driving me crazy.' Kookie said. He took a big inhale of Jin's scent and we could see him melting.

'Your heat is closer than we thought, baby.' Namjoon said.

Kookie whined and whimpered in response.

Kookie slid down from Jin's embrace to turn into his wolf and was whimpering. I went straight to him as I changed back into my wolf form. I rubbed against him. It was helping but I think it was also making it worse.

*Mate me in wolf form please. I beg you.* I could feel the plead and urgency Kookie had. I knew it was really bad for him to say that but mainly in that tone. I looked at Namjoon and he nodded, giving me permission.

*Lie down baby.* I said to Kookie. Kookie whimpered the whole time when he was lying down. I went over to him and I started licking him.

I was licking him which if we were in human form it would be kissing. I knew it was helping so I continued to do it.

*You will feel different as this is in wolf form not human. It's exactly the same but it's mainly just mating. Okay.* I mindlinked him.

*Yes alpha. It will be different but I will still feel sooo good. So if you may...Hury. Up.* Kookie replied. His wolf said the last bit as I saw his eyes turning purple.

*As you wish my omega.* I said.

Kookie lifted his tail and I went into him smoothly. We were standing as it was easier. Kookie was humming and moaning into our mindlink but it was also the group's mindlink.

We were at it for 20 minutes. No one has mated in their wolf form so this is the first time. It felt amazing but I miss being able to hug him and mark his neck.

We eventually mated. We spent 30 mins together with me inside Kookie. I pulled out and Kookie collapsed to the floor.

*Baby?* I said.

I changed into human form and went to Kookie. I panicked as he wasnt responding.

'KOOKIE.' I yelled which got the others attention and came marching over.

*I'm in heaven.* Kookie said slowly and dream like through the mindlink.

'You okay baby.' Jhope said, patting Ghost.

*Very good.* Kookie replied. Kookie moved position so his tummy was facing us. Jhope and Jimin were patting him.

'It's coming back again isnt it.' Jimin said.

*Yes.* Kookie responded.

'Change for me baby.' Jimin said.

Kookie transformed back into a human. Jimin lifted him up and Kookie clung onto him. Kookie's arms were round Jimins neck. Jimins arms were round his waist and he squeezed his bum which caused him to moan. Kookie whinned. Jimin gasped and moaned loudly as he gripped Kookie's hand that was attached to his crotch.

'Naughty baby. You want a punishment.' Jimin said.

'Maybe I do.' Kookie said.

'Let's go, my mum has a cabin 10 mins away for mating purposes. She said we could use that.' Namjoon said.

We made our way and Kookie's face is in Jimins neck. We are all excited as we can finally be intimate. I will be last as i did it with Kookie in wolf form.