Chapter 9

Jungkook Point Of View

I panicked and ran. When I got far enough away Ghost turned into an adult and continued running. I went straight across the field passing by everyone. I heard Chan yelling but I was too scared and ran faster and I whimpered. I was near the school in the woods as I didn't go far. Ghost turned back into a puppy and hid. He was in full control. I was too scared. I just hope my pack will come and help me.

Jisoo Point Of View

When we finished talking we heard a scream through the mindlink and bolted out of the room to the door to find an adult wolf. My brother Jin from Bangtan Pack. We heard Chan yell and went straight to the field where the boys were.

'What happened to him?' Chan said angrily.

'I don't know. We heard a scream through the mindlink and when we opened the door we saw Jin in wolf form. I was about to ask what happened then we heard you yell so we came straight here.' Jisoo said.

'Go. Find. Him. Now.' Chan said in his alpha voice and me and the girls went.

After 20 minutes we found him shaking.

'Ghost? Kookie? It's just us. You're safe.' I said.

He came out looking petrified. I sat down and he jumped into my lap whimpering.

'Its okay you're safe now. Lets go to Chan.' I said. I got up and started walking with the girls.

Chan Point Of View

I was so angry. I saw Jin coming with Jimin and I stormed over to him. They are going to Taehyung.

'WHAT DID YOU DO TO MY BROTHER?!' I yelled as I used my alpha voice. Everyone jumped.

'What are you talking about? We didnt do anything Chan.' Taehyung said.

'I am not talking to you 2. I'm talking to your oldest who should know how to behave.' I said getting angrier.

'Im sorry. It was my rut and smelled him. My wolf lost it. He's our omega. Our last mate.' Jin replied.

'You think i'm going to let you take him after you scared him to death. Especially during your rut. Aint happening.' I said back. I started to smell him and turned around. Jungkook/Ghost looked petrified.

Jisoo came to me and gave me Jungkook who was whimpering and shaking.

'Look at what you did. I'm not giving you him even if he is your last mate. You scared him. You could do worse if he stays with you.' I said again and Ghost started wiggling out of my grip and landed on the floor. He changed from puppy to adult and sniffed the air and his eyes landed on the 3 alphas. I looked at those 3 and their jaws dropped.

He howled in joy and went straight for them jumping at Jimin and Taehyung licking their faces.

Jungkook Point Of View

/Ghost Talking/

Mate. I found my mate but I have 3? Dont know how that will work but oh well i have my mate now mates. I won't be lonely and a burden to my brother and the other pack members.

I wiggled out of my brother's grip and landed on the floor. I changed from puppy to adult and sniffed the air to double check it was real. I looked over and howled and went straight to them. I jumped the 2 mates that were holding hands and licked their faces.

I'm soooo happy. I'm in heaven.

Jimin Point Of View

After 20 minutes Taehyung and I could walk again. Alphas are strong when in their rut doesnt matter if your both alphas.

We got our clothes on and went out looking for Jin. We need to keep an eye on him cause anything can set him off.

Tae went a different direction. When I turned the corner I saw Jin in his wolf form over a... white wolf. Oh my.

'What are you doing?!' I said and Jin froze.

'Our mate. Our last mate I found him.' Jin said after he changed into a human.

'No you didnt. We found out yesterday that was why we were late. We werent 100% sure if it was right so we didnt saying. We wanted to be absolutely sure before we said anything.' I said.

'We will deal with that later. Let's go find him and bring him home.' Jin replied and started walking to the door.

'One thing you should know is that our mate is Chan's younger brother... who's a wolf pup.' I said.

'No he's not. He was a fully grown adult wolf. You both are in trouble as it is when we get home dont make it worse.' Jin said and we followed him to the field where we heard Chan yell.

After talking, the girls came back with a white wolf pup in Jisoos arm shaking and whimpering terrified.

*Told you he was a wolf pup.* I said through mindlink. I got a shut up as a reply.

'Look at what you did. I'm not giving you him even if he is your last mate. You scared him. You could do worse if he stays with you.' Chan said and the 3 of us whimpered. He thinks we will hurt our mate.

Before I could reply the pup was wiggling out of Chan's arms. He landed on the floor and turned from pup to adult. My 2 mates and I had our jaws dropped. Ive never seen that.

His adult wolf was stunning. He smelled the air and looked straight at the 3 of us. He howled in happiness and ran and jumped to Taehyung and myself. We were holding hands and he started to lick our faces.

'Okay. Calm down buddy.' I said giggling.

He stopped and sat down and tilted his head.

'Can we pet you Beautiful?' Taehyung said and the wolf lowered his head.

We both giggled and started to stroke his fur. He leaned in to our touch and then laid down showing his tummy. A sign of submission.

'You are so soft and so fluffy.' Taehyung said.

'Our omega.' I said. I looked at Jin.

'What's wrong?' I asked, still patting the white wolf omega that's ours.

'I scared him. I dont want to do it again and I was mindlinked by the others. They felt it. When you touched the wolf. They know you 2 found our omega and they're on their way.' Jin said.

'Okay. Chan? What's your brother's name and his wolf?' I asked.

'Jungkook is his human name. Ghost is his wolf's name.' Chan said not very happy.

'Ghost? Jungkook?' I asked. I didnt get an answer. I looked up and saw him being cuddled by Taehyung. Taehyung had his legs out and Ghost was in between them with his head hanging off to the side of one of Taes legs on his back.

Adorable.