Chapter 54

Jin Point Of View

The pups are here. The pups are here. The pups are hereeeeee. I'm so happy and excited. They are so adorable. Namjoon and Yoongi had to leave for an hour because of a meeting they couldnt get out from. Jimin had to go to school to hand in his, Taes and Kookie's assignments. Jhope went with him. So it's just Tae, Kookie and I plus the pups.

Kookie has been sleeping for an hour. The doctor said he will be tired because of giving birth so it's normal. I went up to give him an ice cream. This one is strawberry flavoured. I knocked on the door to let him know someone was there and went in.

I put the ice cream down and re-filled the water. I sorted out the ice cream and was going to give it to him when I saw something shocking. Kookie was lying down letting the pups feed while he sleeps but what caught my eye was there was a pup that didnt have a collar on it. I grabbed the book for the pups and looked and everyone was there. OMG.

*TAEHYUNG.* I yelled through the mindlink. After putting the ice cream infront of Kookie, I ran to the kitchen where Taehyung is.

He was preparing food for us and some for kookie and we were going to eat while looking at the pups and to be with Kookie but things have changed.

'Why on earth did you shout through the mindlink? I have a headache now. No one listens to Yoongi. Mindlinking is for soft voices not yelling.' Tae said.

I went to him and kissed him to say sorry. He smiled and leaned in for another kiss. We kissed for a few minutes and broke away.

'I need to show you something. It's about the pups.' I said and Taehyung dropped everything and followed me.

We went into the room seeing Kookie eating the ice cream outside of where the pups are. He finished and picked it up and put it in the bin. Didnt know he could do that. Kookie came to us and rubbed against our legs. We bent down to give Ghost and Kookie some love and he was licking our faces.

'Check the pups.' I said to Taehyung and he stood up and went to the pups. He was really confused.

'Look really closely.' I said and I was holding Kookie back so Taehyung could have a proper look. Kookie didnt like it and started growling.

*Let go of me.* Ghost mindlinked us. His eyes were purple so we knew it was Ghost talking.

Ghost got out of my grip and went straight to the pups. Ghost growled at Taehyung as a warning and lied down to let them feed. He was hiding them from us becasue of what I did.

*I'm sorry Kookie. Sorry Ghost.* I mindlinked them but got nothing back.

'Let's go and wait for the others. They will be back soon.' Taehyung said. I got up sadly and left.

'I wonder if the guys will be angry at me.' I said sadly.

Taehyung turned me around and lifted me up. I wrapped my legs and arms tightly around his waist and neck and started crying. Taehyung sat down on the sofa and was comforting me. The door opened revealing Jimin and Jhope.

'What. Why are you crying?' Jimin asked. They both came and started hugging me.

'Jin found something strange with the pups or something and asked me to look. We went up and he was holding Ghost/Jungkook back so I could have a proper look but Ghost didnt like that. He growled and went straight back to the pups letting them feed but also protecting them I think.' Tae said.

*We havent been up since.* I mindlinked them.

'Lets go. It will be better if there's more of us. We can say we wanna look and hold them.' Jimin said and I agreed as I calmed down.